Chapter 12

-EDITED-

HANA POV
"See you after Math classes!", Hana said to Chowon and Somi. "See ya!", the both of them answered.

Hana left the classroom and headed to the Math classroom. She entered the room and saw a set of rulers and protractors on the teacher's table.

She also saw different formulas on the board. She was amazed of how the teacher worked hard to write a lot of formulas on the board with good handwriting.

"You know you should really stop blocking people's way.", Chaeyoung said from behind. "Oh sorry. I was just admiring the handwriting of the teacher.", Hana moved to the side.

"How are you even sure that a teacher wrote that? Anyone could have written that.", Nayeon asked. "Very few people have good handwriting.", Hana answered.

"I know someone who has one of the best handwriting.", Chaeyoung said dreamily. "Who?", Hana asked curiously. "My future boyfriend, Park Jimin.", Chaeyoung said with a smile.

Hana was stunned. She didn't know that people would like someone like Jimin.

"I guess he's handsome or cute or something. He was always so cute when he smiled.", Hana thought.

"Now, stop daydreaming about him, if you are. He's mine!", Chaeyoung said as she moved to a seat.

"He is cute. Especially when his eyes disappear when he smiles.....Wait a minute, what am I thinking? No, I shouldn't compliment him. He's my ex. Someone else likes him.", Hana sighed as she thought about all these things.

She's still having a hard time moving on. She sat down beside Nayeon and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Why'd she leave 2 seats beside her. Are they reserved or something?", Hana thought.

That's when she saw Jimin and Jungkook enter the classroom. Many girls brought their lipsticks and mirrors out to check on their faces. Hana sighed.

"Is this how every girl is when any BTS member comes in? How will I be able to adjust to this? Does every girl have a crush on each of them?", She thought as she shook her head.

Chaeyoung smiled at Nayeon and walked over to Jimin.

"Jiminie oppa~", Chaeyoung stood in front of Jimin. "Yes?", Jimin faked a sweet voice. "Don't fake being sweet. You can be sweet without trying.", Chaeyoung giggled. "When can we hang out?"

Hana stared at them. "Aren't Chaeyoung and Jimin perfect for each other? I mean they're both flirts.", Hana thought.

"We can hang out tomorrow as long as you want.", Jimin answered Chaeyoung. She smirked at him.

"Okay. I hope you don't mind me taking your best friend for a walk tomorrow Kookie.", Chaeyoung smiled at Jungkook.

"Honestly, I have plans with my sister tomorrow so I'm not that bothered.", Jungkook answered. Chaeyoung giggled.

She went back to her seat and started talking with Nayeon about her plans.

Jungkook and Jimin sat at the back (far from Chaeyoung and Nayeon). "Why on earth did you agree to go out for a walk with her out of all people?", Jungkook asked, clearly shocked.

"Well...She won't keep quiet so I thought about going with her tomorrow. If I didn't agree, she would bug me day and night about it. I won't get a wink of sleep!", Jimin explained. Jungkook kept quiet.