Chapter 40

I Month Later...
It's been a month since Hana and Jimin have been dating. They are such a happy couple.

Although they're happy together, Hana still doesn't know that Jimin hasn't broken up with Chaeyoung.

Technically, Jimin is still 'dating' Chaeyoung.

Jin and Chowon haven't talked yet. Jin is trying his best to stay calm about it but he cares about her and so does she.

Hana and Jimin have been having a date almost everyday.

They're always together and they're too happy to realize that someone had been spying on them for a couple of times.

Nayeon POV
"Chaeyoung, you have to listen to me.", Nayeon said again.

Chaeyoung was busy with her Math homework and ignored Nayeon.

"Park Chaeyoung!", Nayeon said loudly. Chaeyoung gave her a 'what on earth do you want?' look.

"I have some tea for you.", Nayeon said. "Well, I don't drink tea. I drink coffee. Now, if that's all your gonna say, I'll be going back to my work since is due tomorrow.", Chaeyoung said and got back to her work.

Nayeon facepalmed herself. "I meant gossip not actual tea.", Nayeon explained while sighing at her dumb friend.

Chaeyoung looked at her in surprise and smirked. "What do you have to tell me?", Chaeyoung asked.

"I have another suspicion.", Nayeon said. "Who do you have a suspicion on?", Chaeyoung asked.

"I'm sure you know him...and her.", Nayeon said. "Hmmm...let me think. Jin oppa and Chowon again?", Chaeyoung asked.

"No. Guess again.", Nayeon said. "It can't be my boyfriend, he's too much of an angel. (A/N Sure...he's so innocent 😏   Lol Jk) And who on earth would suspect Hana?", Chaeyoung asked as she laughed at the thought.

Nayeon put on her serious look. "Actually, it's both of them.", Nayeon said.

"How?!", Chaeyoung asked in surprise. "They're secretly dating. I know it.", Nayeon said.

"Can't be! She's nothing to him.", Chaeyoung said. "They have a dating history you know.", Nayeon said as if it were stating the obvious.

"Well, they broke up since she wasn't good enough.", Chaeyoung said.

"When have I ever been wrong in suspicions. I'm correct and you're too dumb to see it. You'll be sorry if you don't trust me.", Nayeon said.

"Fine. I believe you. What should I do though? I'm prettier and much better than her, but I can't just steal Jimin's heart just like that. I don't have that kind of power.", Chaeyoung said.

"You can...", Nayeon said. "Tell me what to do.", Chaeyoung demanded. Nayeon chuckled.

"Hana doesn't know that you two are still dating.", Nayeon said. "What should I do about that?", Chaeyoung asked.

"I swear, you don't have any conscience. You know what to do if she doesn't know anything about you two dating until now.", Nayeon said.

Chaeyoung kept thinking and couldn't come up with a plan. Nayeon was snapping her fingers to let Chaeyoung know what to do.

"I give up. I don't know what to do.", Chaeyoung sighed. "Think!", Nayeon exclaimed. She was getting impatient.

Chaeyoung gasped, she had thought of a brilliant idea.

"Have you thought of a plan yet?", Nayeon asked. "Yeah. It's gonna be epic..."