Chapter 24

-EDITED-

HANA POV
Hana's alarm went off. She was still lying down. She felt so lazy but remembered it was a school day so she got up and headed to her bathroom.

She took a shower and put on her uniform. She left her bathroom and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast.

"I just left for work. There's some leftover food from dinner last night. Just heat it. Have a great day in school!", the note on the fridge said.

She took the leftover fried rice from last night and heated it. She ate everything. It was delicious.

She looked at the clock and realized that it was almost time for school. She went up to her room and brushed her teeth. She also put on some make up.

She got her bag and left for school. She walked to school.

As she entered SOPA, she saw Chowon waving at her. "Hana!", Chowon called out.

They entered the school together.

"So, what are your plans for today?", Chowon asked.

"Well, I'm going to have another chat with Jungkook oppa. I'm also gonna meet his friends.", Hana answered.

"What are you doing?", Hana asked.

"Well, I got Jin oppa's number yesterday during art class. He was so interested in my art skills.", Chowon said.

"Of course. What kind of guy wouldn't appreciate your art skills?", Hana asked the obvious. Chowon smiled.

"He asked me if I had any plans for today, and I said no. He invited me for a chat after your hangout with him and his friends. We talked almost all night. I'm so tired!", Chowon said as Hana laughed at her friend.

She seemed so excited to be with Jin.

"What about you? What's with your life now? I don't know if Jungkook oppa has a crush on you or something.", Chowon asked as she commented about Hana and Jungkook.

Hana laughed again. "We're not a couple! We're just friends. Nothing more than that.", Hana said.

"Did I hear my name?", Jungkook asked from behind. Hana and Chowon turned their heads and laughed at Jungkook.

Somi hit Jungkook with a notebook she was holding. They all laughed.

"Don't eavesdrop on other people's conversations.", Somi said while laughing.

"Not my fault. I overheard. Is it bad to have a sense of hearing?", Jungkook asked while laughing. They all laughed harder.

"Whatever with your mind. Just go to your friends! I'll see you later.", Somi said as she waved goodbye to her brother.

"Wait! He's going to his friends? Does that mean he's seeing Jin oppa? Oh no! What if he tells everyone that I've been chatting with him for almost the whole night?!", Chowon worried. Somi and Hana laughed at Chowon's worries.

"Oh no! I forgot to do the sketch of the house. I'm sorry, I have to go to the classroom without you. I'll wait for you.", Chowon said as she rushed to the classroom.

"I owe you an apology.", Somi said to Hana. "Why?", Hana asked.

"I didn't tell you about the party on Friday. I won't be with you at home. It'll just be Jungkook's friends. Are you okay with that?", Somi asked.

"Yes. He's going to be introducing me to them later.", Hana said. "Whose the party for?", Hana asked.

"My grandparents. They're going to be arriving here in Seoul, we're having a welcoming party for them.", Somi explained.

"They come from Paris right?", Hana asked. Somi nodded.

Hana knew that Somi's grandparents worked in Paris. They would send money for Somi and Jungkook's education and the house they have, even if the siblings' parents were already providing for them.

"This must be a big party. Somi and Jungkook oppa must be really excited to see their grandparents. I'm sure they miss them so much. I guess it's a good thing that Somi and Jungkook have each other, they wouldn't get lonely.", Hana thought.

"You must be really excited then.", Hana said. "It's been a year so, yes, I'm excited.", Somi said with excitement.

They headed to the classroom. They found Chowon talking with Jin while she was sketching.

Jin looked so interested in Chowon's sketch. They laughed at their friend's amusement with her crush.