Chapter 25

-EDITED-

JIMIN POV
"God...Help me...I'm so nervous. What happens if she...if she...Oh my goodness...she's so pretty. She's next to Jungkook. What's this feeling? It feels like the time I was still in love with her. No, I'm with Chaeyoung, she won't mind me. I'll be a third wheeler. Whatever...hyungs will save me.", Jimin thought as he walked towards Jungkook and Hana.

"Oh, Jiminie hyung!", Jungkook was surprised and looked at Jimin to Hana.

"I can bring you guys there already, but I don't know if you'd like to wait there for the rest.", Jungkook said.

"Is this another way of saying: "You guys would be awkward if you were together. Chaeyoung's with you...". Man, why is this so hard.", Jimin thought.

"Let's just wait for them!", Jimin and Hana exclaimed. They looked at each other and looked away immediately.

Jungkook chuckled, he liked seeing them together, they looked so cute when their eyes disappear when they smile. Jimin and Hana started smiling like crazy.

"Hyung~ Please hurry!", Jungkook whined. "Yah! Be patient.", Suga said as he walked over to Jungkook lazily.

"Please wait. By the way, I still have to go to Chowon after our hangout.", Jin said and smiled.

"Are you in love, hyung?", J-Hope asked. "Ani!", Jin exclaimed, but continued smiling.
**Ani means 'no'**

RM and Taehyung laughed at Jin. He was busy smiling while thinking about Chowon.

"Let's go!", Jungkook said and started walking towards his car. Jin, J-Hope, RM, and Taehyung rushed out of the classroom and went beside Jungkook.

"You're so pretty! What's your name?", J-Hope asked Hana. She flinched since she was so surprised, but she smiled at him.

"I'm Hana. Jungkook oppa's sister's best friend.", Hana introduced herself.

"You could have said Somi's best friend.", Suga said. Jimin pouted at Suga. "Hyung, don't be mean to Hana. She's just quite shy, that's all!", Jimin said. Hana smiled gratefully to Jimin.

"Oh my gosh! She's smiling at me! Oh my goodness, I can explode now!!! Shoot...now I have butterflies in my stomach", Jimin thought as he smiled back at her.

"I wanna be your friend. Can we be friends?", Taehyung asked with a cute voice to Hana. She laughed and smiled at him.

"Of course. Your name is Taehyung oppa right?", Hana asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Hana, I'm RM. I'm pretty much this group's leader.", RM introduced himself and got inside Jungkook's car.

Hana sat beside him and Jimin was about to sit next to her when Taehyung suddenly went in and sat beside her. Jimin sighed and stayed in the front seat with Jungkook.

Hana was about to ask Jungkook, but RM stopped her. "Don't call Jungkook oppa, by the way. He hates being called oppa.", RM whispered to her ear.

"Why not? It's a sign of respect.", Hana answered while whispering. "Don't call him that. Just call him JK.", RM answered.

"That sounds weird but okay.", Hana mumbled.

"Jungkook, is it okay if Hana calls you JK?", RM asked. "Sure.", Jungkook answered and started driving.

"Guys wake me up when we're there at the park, I'm sleeping.", Suga said from the back.

"Hyung, you know you're not growing any taller no matter how much you sleep.", J-Hope smiles at his hyung. "Swag.", Suga answered and slept. Hana laughed.

"Hyung, stop saying he won't get any taller. I'm offended.", Jimin pouted as he faced back to look at J-Hope.

"Awww Jiminie. It's okay. I'm sure in your next life, you would be a giraffe.", Taehyung said. The boys and Hana laughed.

"Meanie!", Jimin said to Taehyung.

"Who's waking Suga up?", Jin asked. The boys didn't answer, they were scared of waking up Suga.

"I can wake him up.", Hana answered. Everyone, except Jungkook, looked at her in shock.

"Oh my goodness Hana! Are you sure you wanna wake him up?", Jin asked in shock. "Yes. Why not?", Hana asked.

"He can swear at you or be mean to you.", Jimin said. "I don't mind.", Hana shrugged.

"I love you so much Hana!", Taehyung said and started clinging to her arm. Hana laughed.

Jungkook continued driving and finally stopped. "Someone wake Suga hyung up.", Jungkook said.

"Weren't you listening? Hana just saved our butts. She's waking him up!", RM said. Jungkook looked at her in shock and she just shrugged.

"It's the least I can do for you guys. You all have been so kind to me.", Hana said sweetly.

Jimin stared at her without thinking. She looked at him and started blushing.

"Jimin you should get out. I have to get out before Suga hyung wakes up.", J-Hope said.

Jimin stopped looking at Hana and left the car. They all slowly left. Hana was left inside while all the hyungs were watching her.

"I hope she can wake him up.", Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at him and saw the way Jimin looked at Hana. He was surprised to see Jimin looking at Hana with worried eyes. Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook looked at him with a confused look. Jungkook just shook his head and looked at Hana again.

Hana was slightly scared but curious to see Suga's reaction to her. She tapped him on the shoulder.

"Suga oppa~ You have to wake up already. We're here at the park.", Hana said in a gentle voice while tapping him.

Suga slowly opened his eyes and was kinda surprised to see her waking him up.

"W-Why're y-you w-waking me up?", Suga said while stuttering.

Hana chuckled and pulled him out of the car. The boys looked at her in surprise and smiled at her.