Chapter 41

Hana POV
Hana was chatting with Jin last night, she wanted to know the truth about him and Chowon.

He told her that his phone was stolen and when her got it back, he saw texts that he had never sent.

He told her that he thinks someone jealous of Chowon from school stole it and sent the texts to Chowon.

Hana asked if it could be Nayeon, and he answered that he had been thinking about it. They stopped talking after an hour.

Hana prayed and prayed that the same thing wouldn't happen to her or to Jimin.

She fell asleep and woke up early. She was relieved to see her phone still on her bedside table.

She quickly got out of bed and showered. She changed into her uniform and headed to her kitchen to get some breakfast.

She ate some boiled eggs and brushed her teeth. She grabbed her backpack and left the house.

She headed to school and was relieved, again, to see Jimin waiting for her. She hugged him tightly and Jimin was surprised by the movement. "Why'd you hug me?", Jimin asked.

"Am I not allowed to show affection to my boyfriend?", Hana asked and smiled. "Of course you're allowed, but it's quite odd.", Jimin answered.

"Jin oppa and I were talking last night about he and Chowon. He told me what could have happened to his phone.", Hana said.

Jimin didn't answer and felt a knot in his stomach. Hana knew that the sudden silence was because her boyfriend began getting jealous.

"Awww are you jelly right now?", Hana asked. While looking him in the eyes with puppy eyes. Jimin pouted and looked down.

"It's okay. I won't abandon you. I love you, I'm not letting you go.", Hana said sweetly. Jimin gave her a quick kiss and said: "I love you too. Let's go to the classroom or we'll be late."

They walked together while holding hands.

Chaeyoung POV
Chaeyoung and Nayeon witnessed everything. Chaeyoung began feeling angry at Hana.

"How can she do that in front of me?! Does she know who I am?! I'm his girlfriend, the best girl in school, and she's just that girl over there in the fricking corner! She has to go...She doesn't know what's coming.", Chaeyoung thought as she stared at Jimin and Hana holding hands.

"So when are you doing it?", Nayeon asked. "Oh, you'll find out sooner or later.", Chaeyoung smirked and followed the couple going to the classroom.

Nayeon followed her while laughing at Hana's lack of knowledge. She didn't know what was coming towards her.

Dismissal...
"Hana can I talk to you for a second?", Chaeyoung asked. Hana looked up.

"Uhm...sure? Jagi~ I'll meet you later.", Hana said. Jimin just ignored her. Hana felt hurt but thought that he probably just failed a test and was disappointed.

She shrugged the feeling off and grabbed her bag.

"Can we talk here, when everyone's gone?", Chaeyoung askedas she glared at the people still in the classroom.

The people quickly left since they feared her. Hana rolled her eyes. Chaeyoung smiled.

"Why do I have to talk to you?", Hana asked. "I just wanted to make something clear.", Chaeyoung said.

"Well, stop wasting my time and just get straight to the point!", Hana said loudly, getting impatient.

"There's no need to get angry.", Chaeyoung said calmly. "Just hurry! I have a boyfriend waiting for me.", Hana said.

"What boyfriend?", Chaeyoung asked. "Jimin oppa, didn't you know we were dating?", Hana asked.

"Oh! I didn't know that, but you see...he's actually my boyfriend.", Chaeyoung said. "Impossible. He told me he had broken up with you.", Hana said, her voice quivering.

"I guess he lied to you. We've been dating. I guess you didn't have a clue.", Chaeyoung smiled as she walked towards Hana.

"You're joking right? He lied to me? I don't think he would do that to someone he loves.", Hana said, her eyes starting to tear up.

"I'm sorry Hana, he's not in love with you. He just wanted to pretend to be with you. We planned it together. I told him to play with you and you actually believed it. You're such a dumb girl!", Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"I think you deserve a lesson from this.", Chaeyoung said.

She slapped Hana on the cheek. Hana's cheek started turning bright red.

"Have a good day!", Chaeyoung exclaimed and left the room while smiling, proud of what she had done.

Hana POV
"How could be? After all those times, I thought he finally loved me. What a lie...What a waste... Hugs and kisses were never enough for him? All those times he had showed his affection for me where all lies?", Hana asked herself and started crying silently.

She grabbed her bag and ran out of the classroom.

She was about to get some tissue from her locker when she found Jimin and Chaeyoung kissing in front of her locker.

Her heart had finally tore apart. This was too much. Way too much for her to handle.

She mustered all her courage and walked towards them.

"Excuse me?", Hana asked, her voice shaking with fear and anger. The 'couple' moved aside and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Hana are you okay?", Jimin asked. "Do I look like I'm okay?", Hana asked coldly.

She grabbed the tissues from her locker and ran to her house.

She couldn't handle it. She needed to let it all out. She needed someone to be with her.