Chapter 28

-EDITED-

THE NEXT MORNING (HANA POV)
Hana packed her bag and grabbed a granola bar hurriedly. She overslept.

She never knew that she would oversleep after a long night of watching Kdrama.

She left the house quickly and ran to school.

Luckily, she arrived at school 20 minutes before classes started so she wasn't late yet. She was in the middle of running to the classroom when someone called her name.

"Hana!", Somi called. Hana faced back and waved. Somi stomped towards her.

"Why are you late?!", Somi asked angrily. "Well...Hahahaha.....I overslept.", Hana answered. Somi's eyes widened.

"How could you oversleep?! Especially on a school day! You were watching Kdrama, weren't you?", Somi asked, trying to stay calm. Hana nodded. Somi sighed.

"At least you're not late. Let's get inside.", Somi said as she grabbed Hana's wrist inside the classroom.

"Look who's here early~", Somi said, loud enough for Chowon to hear. Chowon looked up and smiled bashfully.

"So, How was your date?", Somi asked curiously. "On Saturday. I promise. I'll tell you guys.", Chowon answered while blushing.

"Ooooohh, I guess someone's in love. It's not just a simple crush anymore.", Hana commented. Chowon blushed so hard that she looked like a tomato.

"Let's sit down already!", Hana said and she and Somi seated next to Chowon.

Nayeon and Chaeyoung had arrived when the teacher arrived. "Miss Im and Miss Park, stay after classes. You both are receiving detention for coming late to class.", Ms. Lee said strictly.

"But Ms. Lee~ It's only been a minute after tardy time.", Chaeyoung whined. "I'll make your detentions until Friday I guess.", Ms. Lee said with her eyes glaring at Chaeyoung.

She told them to take their seats and BTS, Chowon, Hana, and Somi were trying to hold their laughter.

Ms. Lee began with the lesson and Suga drifted off to sleep again.

"Mister Min!", Ms. Lee shouted. Suga woke up immediate and sat up. "Will you stop sleeping in class?!", Ms. Lee asked angrily.

"Ms. Lee, I'm sorry. I'm just really tired today.", Suga said. "You can give me detention if you'd like." He bowed his head.

"I'm not giving you detention now, but if it happens every time, I will be giving you detention.", Ms. Lee said calmly. "Thank you, Ms. Lee!", Suga said in surprise and bowed. They continued with the lesson.

AFTER CLASSES...
Chowon, Hana, and Somi were about to leave the classroom when Jimin called Hana. "Hana!", Jimin called out.

Hana turned her head and was surprised to see Jimin calling her. She blushed and turned to her friends.

"Go ahead. We'll be at the cafeteria.", Chowon said, not wanting to disturb the moment. Somi smiled at Hana and left with Chowon.

Jimin and Hana were alone in the classroom. "Why'd you call me?", Hana asked politely. "Well, remember yesterday?", Jimin asked.

"Yes.", Hana answered. "I was supposed to pay the bill but someone had paid already so I didn't have to pay anymore. Do you know who paid for me?", Jimin asked even if he knew the answer to his question.

"It was me who paid. I couldn't let you pay it. You and your friends have been kind to me.", Hana explained. "I have the amount with me right now. I need to pay you back.", Jimin said as he brought out an envelope with money.