22

Harry Styles

I locked the front door behind me. Vicky and I brought her small car back to her house, so I could took her with me to my residence. I turned the lights on from my mansion, and I escorted Vicky to the living room. She took a seat on the soft L-shaped black couch I owned, and I excused myself for a minute.

I grabbed a bottle of red wine, and two glasses. I was not getting her drunk, I just needed a pain killer if things wouldn't turn out perfectly. I placed the glasses on the table, and filled them with the red alcohol. I handed Vicky a glass, and she thanked me softly.

I took a seat on the couch. I didn't want to sit next to her - for my own safety - so I sat a bit further away.

''I am going to tell you a bunch of things,'' I said. ''And I want you to listen carefully, and if you want to throw a vase against my head when we're done. . .  I totally give you permission to do it.'' Even though I preferred not to have that. ''Just please don't cut me off,'' I begged.

''I won't,'' Vicky assured me.

''Okay,'' I breathed out. ''It will be quite a lot of information.''

Vicky nodded, and now it was my time to speak.

''I have done things that cannot be changed,'' I admitted.''I am 26 now, and things have been the same for years.''

I took a deep breath before I started with telling Vicky everything. I didn't want to have some secrets right now for her, because this would help with whatever was happening between us.

''It started around the age of 20. My father was gone, I owned the club and I was a selfish twat. Everything was right in front of me. I had money,  a lot. I was capable of spending my money for the most useless things. But I earned some money too by doing something else.''

I closed my mouth for a while, and I looked away for a simple moment before I locked gazes with Vicky again.

''I gained money by allowing other business partners to have sex with my employees,'' I confessed. ''But the dancers never knew about this, only the business partners who gave me money.''

Vicky's jaw wasn't dropped, nor was she yelling at me. . . which was quite confusing. But she kept her mouth closed for now, so I could tell her more about my previous actions.

''William was a great partner around that time it all happened. We came together up with this idea, and he was very interested in my employees too.'' I spoke. ''I was never busy with their feelings, nor what they thought about the people who had sex with them. I always asked my dancers if they wanted to give private dances too, and they wanted it immediately. They felt important, that someone wanted to get a show from them.'' 

I bit on my bottom lip when I thought about everything back in the days.

''But they never knew it was only about sex,'' I shook my head when I thought about the vacuous acts.

''They were kind, sweet, trilled to work for the Moulin Rouge. When I only choose them mostly because of their looks and dancing movements. I didn't went for the dancing part like my grandfather did, appearance was important all of a sudden for me too.'' I licked my dry lips, and cleared my throat so I could speak further. ''This has happened for the past years.'' 

Vicky brought the glass with alcohol towards her lips,and she started to drink it. She kept looking me in the eyes, but I didn't know how I needed to feel about this. I asked her to be silent, and she was definitely being silent after all. So I better used this moment to tell her literally everything that came with it