35

Harry Styles

I was currently waiting on the balcony for Miranda and Andrea; Miranda was getting her measurements done inside my office, and attending that felt like something beyond my call of duty so I stayed outside. I didn't want to give Miranda a wrong impression of me, I wasn't looking for any sort of relationship, sexual or otherwise, with anyone else.

I respected her privacy, but it was taking forever. As I paced back and forth, I began to get annoyed with how much time was passing. I knew Andrea needed to work faultlessly to come up with the best product, but I was curious if there was more going on in there than I thought. I placed one hand in my pocket, and I knocked harshly on the door with my right.

''Are you two done?'' I questioned, ugh – that sounded so wrong. ''I'd like to use my office again.'' I added, making it sound less sexual. I knew Andrea and Miranda would hardly do something like that in my office, and now I was just overthinking everything. I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground.

The door creaked open, and Andrea stood there. ''Sorry Mr. Styles,'' She muttered, seemingly the only thing she knew how to say in English. I gave her a sympathetic look, and walked passed her through the open door. Miranda was fully dressed again, and she added a layer of lipstick on her puckered lips before she gathered her belongings. I looked at my phone to see if I had missed a text from Vicky, but there were none. I decided to text Vicky to kill some time.

Harry: ''You are online, are you home?''

Vicky: ''Yes, sir. Why?''

Harry: ''Can I come around?''

Vicky: ''You've two hours until I need to be at V's Café.''

''Harry, the new make-up supplies have arrived.'' Marcel stated upon entering my office, and I rolled my eyes out of annoyance. This wasn't a good time. ''Where do you want me to place the new stock?'' He questioned me eagerly.

''In the dressing room,'' I waved him off.

''Okay, okay.'' He muttered.

I watched him as he made his way out.

''So I can start tomorrow?'' Miranda seemingly appeared out of nowhere – I thought she had left.

''Absolutely,'' I informed her instantly. ''Since you were an understudy before you became a part of the main group, I want to guide you through the whole building tomorrow. You have only seen the practise area a couple of times, but you were never allowed to go into the dressing room. I'll make sure you get a station there, it'll probably just be Keetons old station, but it works.''

''I am so excited! Thank you, Mr. Styles.'' Miranda spoke adoringly.

''Call me Harry,'' I waved her off.

...

I was in my Bentley heading towards Vicky's, the traffic was horrendous and it seemed as if I was never going to get there. I tapped my fingers impatiently on the steeringwheel; the music was blaring to drown out the sounds of fucked up drivers in LA. I started to sing loudly a long with the music; I had it on shuffle, and I was enjoying my music choices. When the song was done Beautiful Soul started to play at a deafening volume.

''Fuck you, Jesse McCartney.'' I hissed, but I decided to keep the song on.

I could skip to the next song, and hear some horrendous rapper do her thing, or I could enjoy myself for a good three minutes while listening to his lyrics. I choose the latter, and I actually regret nothing. The traffic was moving better, and I was able to drive a bit faster. I rolled down my windor after a while, I needed fresh air.