24

Harry Styles

After my encounter with Kent, I found myself unimpressed by his attitude. He was pining for more than just friendship with Vicky, and I knew she would never lie to me so it was obvious he was not her boyfriend. Kent tried to be scary, but in fact I was mentally laughing at him the entire time. He wasn't her boyfriend, he wished he could've been, and I began to wonder if Vicky could see that her colleague was falling for her, badly.

That smirk on his face didn't make me nervous about the things he could do, because I would always be one step ahead of him. He tried playing the superhero, the one that would be there for her when and if things didn't work out, but he would never be enough for Vicky.

It was Kent after all, better known as; lame café boy.

But if Kent thought he could 'claim' Vicky so easily, I'd show him who she really belongs to. If there was going to be a pissing contest between the two of us, I would surely win. I could already see his face full of tears; Kent was no competition. He might have looked cute - if I spoke woman, that is - but furthermore he wasn't a man. It'd be surprised if the guy even possessed a dick, he seemed like a pussy to me.

As I reached my house, I noticed just how quiet it was inside. I knew she wouldn't have left, so that wasn't my concern. I placed the breakfast on a tray, trying to be creative and maybe slightly romantic, before I brought it to Vicky. I entered the room, expecting to see her sprawled out on the lavish duvet, but she was nowhere in sight.

It didn't take long before I realized where she was, a smirk plastering my face. Kent's words immediately popped into my head, reminding me of the not-so-subtle claim he thought he had on her. I needed to find a way to get back at him; a solution to the Kent problem surfaced in my mind.

I had to claim Vicky in a way he never would, never could.

I licked my lips when I heard the shower running in the adjoining bathroom. I could imagine her in my massive shower, under the fall of the massaging jets, and enjoying herself. The thought of the pleasure she would receive if I were to be in there with her pushed me through the slight mist, that had entered the bedroom, and past the threshold of the open door. The open door made me believe she didn't plan on my quick return.

I pulled my beanie off, smoothing my hair out, before stripping out of my clothes. I was bare in seconds, and I placed my clothes in a neat pile, off to the side.

I could hear soft mumbles falling from Vicky's mouth, and I imagined all the different sounds she could make with that beautiful mouth.

She still didn't know I was standing there. Trying to ogle her naked body through the clouded glass of the shower. I could see her glorious ass through the fog, and I applauded myself for returning from the café so hastily.

I was comfortable with exposing my naked body, I had never been shy about myself, but I knew Vicky wouldn't be so open. I had to make her trust me, to feel comfortable being completely exposed around me before I could take this to the next level.

I started to think of my motives, why I was encroaching a naked Vicky in my shower, and it became apparent to me that it had nothing to do with Kent. While his domineering perception of Vicky made me sick, I had wanted Vicky since the moment I set eyes on her; that's why I was doing it.

I snapped out of my own thoughts as I pushed the glass door of the shower open, moving towards Vicky at a cautious pace. I was not going to press her against the wall and force myself on her, I wanted to take this slow, and make her feel whatever it was she wanted from me. She had done so much for me those past few days; she deserved the pleasure I so graciously wanted to bestow her with.