38

Vicky West

I could feel him inhale in the crook of my neck when he had come closer. The aroma of his compelling cologne on his collar clouded my senses. I took a cavernous breath when I felt him placing a soft kiss on my skin. A shiver made its way down my spine when his fingertips brushed some loose tendrils away from his path. I let my head fall to the side, giving him more access to my decolette. I had never experienced something so beautiful.

A soft sigh fell from my lips when I thought about how I would remember this moment. We were sat on the couch, Harry's hand holding mine protectively. His pink puckered lips pressed firmly against my skin texture. His soft, delicateness was something I hadn't exerienced before - and I was slightly aware that Harry had probably never experienced it before either. My body reacted impeccably to him gentle movements. They made me realize that I wanted this, I needed this.

Increasingly I felt his hand taking mine, and he intertwined our fingers compassionately. I looked Harry in the eye, silently questioning him on why he had suddenly stopped and stood up. He nodded accommodatingly, and he assured me that I could come along with him. I stood up and Harry released my hand, walking into the kitchen and taking a bottle of champagne from the kitchen with the two glasses. Big hands. I admired those.

I followed Harry to the bedroom I have been dying to share with him again. The firmament was blissful, and it was clear for the both of us what was going to happen. Despite Harry's expertise in sexual relations, and the insermountable amount of women he's been with, he had this way of making you feel like you were the only one - it was a thing to behold.

We walked to the bedroom, Harry opened the door for me to enter first. He closed the door after we had both entered, he room way pitch black before he turned on the lights above the bed - dimming them to a romantic setting.

Harry loosened my hand, and walked to the nightstand from the bed. He placed the two glasses with the bottle of Cristal on it, conscientiously. I watched his fluid movements, and bit on my bottom lip when he was standing in front of me. Tension was thick within the room and we both longed to touch after he said he loved me.

'Fuck, that turns me on,'' Harry whispered, tugging on my bottom lip to release it from my teeth.

His voice was way too low. It was rare, but I really loved it. I realized that this was it when I looked Harry in the eye, this wasn't just sex - this was making love. I stopped and looked away, I was nervous - this was something I had never done before. Harry pulled my face back towards his, and traced his finger over my blushing cheek.

Last but not least, he slammed his lips against mine. I had been dying to feel this again, to feel the blistering joyousness through my body, but also his aroused touch. He attentively held my face in his big hands, and I felt him pressing me harder against his mouth.

With his hands, he pulled at the tips of my hair - tilting my face up to his. At first I was nervous, had no idea what to do - how to do this, but then I reminded myself that it was Harry. So I started kissing him back aggressively, I let my left hand rest on his chest while we were standing in my bedroom. My right hand steadily went up, and I placed it othe back of his neck - in his soft curls.

''Kick those off,'' Harry instructed me when he broke the kiss.

I looked him into his eyes. I kicked my shoes off, and made sure they were resting in the corner of the room. When I stared back at Harry, he was already doing the same thing. He pulled his hand through his curls before he came back. His lips crashed against mine. This has undoubtedly been worth the wait. Harry's hands let my face go, so he went down to the hem of the garment. I felt him holding the fabric between his fingertips. Slowly but cooperatively he took my shirt off, and he tossed it next to my shoes in the alcove of the bedroom.