12

Vicky West

''Shouldn't you be at the Moulin Rouge club right now?''

''No,'' I told Kent. I sighed deeply and held the cup of coffee in my hands.

He didn't want to give me some alcohol, because I didn't want to tell him why I had left the club completely this time. It was better for him not to know this, because he would go literally insane if he heard about Harry's words.

''We start later, it isn't such a problem if I am not there right now.'' I murmured softly.

''You know you just can say it to me,'' Kent informed me.

''It would be too much, Kent.'' I informed him. ''After these past days, and everything you already know, this wouldn't be lovely too.'' I went with my hand through my black hair, and brought to warm cup to my lips.

After I said those words to Harry, he didn't respond. I walked away, without saying where I was going to. He didn't need to know what my intentions were right now. He wanted some distance, then he could get it. I was genuinely hoping that he might stop with shagging my colleagues. But it was Harry, and Harry didn't listen to my words. Only when they were about him being allowed to touch me.

''I prefer to see you smile, Vicks.'' Kent sat down next to me. ''This isn't making my day any better, if you are sad.''

I looked over at Kent, and I saw how interested he was in everything that was going on in my head.

He cared, Harry didn't.

He could talk properly, Harry couldn't.

A small smile appeared on Kent's face, and he was beautiful. People like Harry could learn from Kent.

''Why is Harry Styles a dick?'' I questioned Kent.

A chuckle left his mouth, and he met my gaze. ''If I may correct you; you mean spoiled dick.'' I giggled softly at his words. ''He has everything he can have. He doesn't know to stop with acting vulgar, rude and inappropriate. He has always done everything he wanted to do, and he still does.''

''It's that Veronica is making me work right now, otherwise I would have came to the Moulin Rouge and told Mister Harry Styles himself.'' Kent pointed out. I could already picture this happening, Kent being extremely mad towards Harry.

''Are you coming by one day?'' I asked him curiously.

''Sure, I would love to see you perform.'' Kent told me excitedly.

''Nice,'' I said cheerfully. ''The club looks very unique, and I think you're going to be highly entertained if you pass by. I have heard that we serve the best cocktails from the whole city.'' I beamed.

''Then I will definitely come,'' Kent said, and he gave me a cheeky wink. ''I have a surprise for you soon.''

''A surprise?'' I asked in shock.

''Yes, and I think it will cheer you up. . . a lot.''

...

Every dancer was making herself ready for the show. I was walking around in my satin black kimono with the costume underneath it. I had the privilege to be seated next to Red. It would be so uncomfortable to sit next to Michelle. She was a lovely girl after all. But perchance Harry was already having more intimate contact with a few other dancers, and I just wasn't aware of that.

Wawa entered the room with a tray of drinks. She thought that coming back with some alcohol would be the best idea ever, and everyone was very delighted about her idea. We all grabbed one cocktail from the tray, and I held it.