Falling Into Place (August 13, 2012)

DEDICATION TO:

BRAVENEWWRITER~ I lOVE HER BOOK "Playing Criminal" CHECK IT OUT! IT IS REALLY GOOD AND EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT- AND SHE IS SO KIND AND COOL SO THIS IS FOR YOU, MY FRIEND!

COVER BY & SIDE PICTURE BY:

GoldenPoppy SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST COVER MAKERS EVER -------> SEE THAT PIC OVER THERE- THAT IS PURE ART THANKS GIRL! AND MY COVER IS BY HER SO GO TO HER IF YOU NEED AND AMAZING COVER!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Well, we didn’t end up making it to his place- instead I remembered I had to welcome everyone into the new and beautiful GoldenBolt’s pack house.

It was going wonderful! It was like a dream- everyone showed up and was so happy and at awe when they seen the house.

The older couples moved into the smaller houses farther in the forest and the young teenagers and their mates moved into whatever room they claimed.

It was going... wonderful...

Until the wonderful guy who built my wonderful pack house, and was always there for me... showed up, while I was in my room, to congratulate me.

There I stood- in my room, smiling and waiting for Maximus to finish helping the older couples move their stuff in the room. I am looking out my huge window, over the forest, when a strong arm wrapped around my waist.

I could tell from the feel of his skin, that it wasn’t Maximus- instead it was Jason.

“How’s it going babe?” He whispered in my ear, and it sent uneasy chills down my back.

“Hey!” I said, as I moved out his embrace and forcing a smile.

He smiled, and stepped forwards, and to make matters even better- my back pressed against the cold window. He held my body against the window, and nuzzled my neck.

It felt good, I’m not going to lie- but I hated it, because I only wanted Maximus to do things like this to me a. “So have you thought about us?” He said, kissing my jawbone, my body held in placed by his hands, preventing me from escaping.

And right when I was about to push him away- a dangerous growl snapped near the door. Talk about perfect timing! Maximus looked dangerous as he walked over to us; Jason backed away from me and glared at Maximus.

Don’t do it you stupid boy- don’t challenge one of the strongest alphas... I pleaded in my head, and perfectly- he did the opposite.

“What the fuck are you doing touching her?” Maximus growled, his fist clenched and I could see he was trying to stay in control of his wolf. He grabbed me and held me against his body, and I could feel my wolf react to her mate.

“Maximus, it was nothing-,” I started, but Jason cut me off.

“Oh now WE are nothing?” He asked, he eyes burning into mine. “We weren’t nothing when we were lip-locking in the back of this house.” He said a pissed look displayed on his face.

Maximus body tensed against mine. My eyes went wide, but before I could say anything, he continued. “This asshole causes you all that pain and tears- and you run back into his arms. Ester, you are stronger than that. What about to us? And all the things I did for you?”