So Many Bad Problems

THIS IS FOR C_A_P_R_I_K_O_R_N BECAUSE I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS LOL LOL THANKS FOR READING AND KEEP COMMENTING CAUSE I LOVE READING THEM THANKS <3

THIS IS SHORT BUT SCHOOL IS ONCE AGAIN TRYING TO TAKE OVER MY LIFE LOL LOL SO ENJOY AND I PROMISE TO UPLOAD A LONGER ONE NEXT TIME... I PROMISE !!!

GOAL: 20 COMMENTS AND 60 VOTES !!!

)(*&^%$%^&u*(

I walked in my apartment, tossing my keys on the island of my kitchen and grabbed a V8 from my refrigerator. I leaned against the counter and stared into space as I remembered Maximus early today at school and how he looked into my eyes with pain. I remember how I slowly pulled my hand away from his and how we worked with very little conversation after that. We never met eyes again and for the rest of the school day and even at lunch I didn’t see him and if I did he didn’t see me.

I walk to the glass door in the back of my house that faced the beautiful forest. I leaned against the cold glass of the door and watched as discolored leaves fell to the ground.

Winter was near and I need to do more shopping for new clothes. I was zoning out when I noticed a quick movement in the trees. I slide my door open and looked closer and I could see small quick movements.

I stared closer and after a minute the movements faded until there wasn’t anything but the leaves whistling in the wind again.  

As I stood in the doorway of my back porch my phone vibrated and I looked at the caller id to see it was Jason.

“Hey” I said through the phone, trying not to let tiredness leak in my voice.

“Hi, sorry about ditching you the other day, parents needed a little help around the pack’s house” He said happily through the phone.

I yawned then nodded, “It’s cool” I said waiting for him to say something next.

“Well, I gotta go- homework, but I promise to make up our date”

“Sure, okay” I said through the phone.

“K, well bye Ester” He said.

“Bye Jason” I smiled and then the line went dead and I tossed my phone on a nearby couch.

I turned to close and lock my glass door when two wolves ran out the forest and I recognized Maximus strong blue-eyed wolf in no time. The wolves walked slowly up to my wooden porch and then shifted.

Maximus was dress in dark washed denim jeans and a black long sleeve shirt that wasn’t tight fitting but showed his chest muscles beautifully, and I noticed that his hair was way longer now and went down his neck and fell just above his eyes.

The other wolf was his beta John and they walked up to me and I stood in the doorway. I wasn’t going to let them in just because they were here.

“May we come in, we have something to discuss with you” John said, and I noticed he was in shorts and a t-shirt and the temperature was dropping. I stepped aside and John walked in quickly sighing at the warm temperature I had my condo set at. Maximus walked in slowly glancing into my eye once and that’s all I need to see that his cold gaze was once again in his eyes.