Two Can Play That Game

LOVE EVERYONE I MEANS SO MUCH TO ME FOR READING MY BOOK.

Ester POV

I woke up slowly and leaned on my elbow looking around taking in my surroundings. I was in my pack's house in the middle of the hard wood floor. I felt somewhat bad but also at peace. I didn't have to worry about Maximus and wonder if he MAY love me or take me as a mate. He didn't want me and I now knew the truth.

I slowly sat up and looked through the opening which suppose to be a window but didn't have any glass after me and Jason knocked all the broken windows out. It was sunny for a morning outside and I could hear small drops of rain drop from the roof of my three story pack house.

I rolled out and did a push up to get up. I pulled my iphone out to see I had an hour till school started.

Damn! I still didn't finish my- I mean our project... thanks to Maximus for fucking girls when we need to work.

I shook my head and looked around my huge living room. It was beautiful and it brought smiles to my face at how much history ran within this house.

>>>>

I ran to my first class making it seconds before the bell.

"Miss Hunter, glad you could join us" called my history teacher.

I smiled and walked to the back of the class sitting next to Maximus who was talking to some football looking guy.

I notice Sara was still sitting in the front.

"Man, I remember her, you banged her again yesterday? Damn, I heard she's hot in bed" said the football player guy.

"Man, she is" Maximus said smiling and I rolled my eyes. Maximus and the football player guy bumped fist in a jockish way and laughed.

I focus back on the teacher and she was saying that she was giving everyone another day on their project because of the weather last night.

Saying that most of the class left and I pulled my Mac out. Flicking on the camera I fixed my wet hair that I couldn't dry as I was rushing this morning.

The guy Maximus was talking to left the classroom to go work on his project and Maximus turned to me smiling a cockly smile.

"What are you smiling for?" I said venom in my voice.

"Why so mad honeysugar?" He asking looking at me with a playful look and I look at him in disgust.

"What the fuck is wrong with you and don't ever ever call me honeysugar again"

"I can't be nice?"

"Not after you walked around like a zombie for weeks"

"Maybe I was testing you"

"Maybe you should focus on the project now that you're not fucking anyone" I said lowering my voice so the teacher couldn't hear but she was in the front and we were in the back.

"Maybe you're just pissed it wasn't you"

"Maybe you are an asshole that likes fucking girls"

"Maybe that's true"

"Maybe you got problems" I said looking at my screen.

"Maybe you want to fuck me"

"Maybe your head is messed up since it's around the time of your mother's death" I said venom in my voice and then I realized what I said and gasped, knowing it hurted him.

"I- I'm sorry that was wrong I'm so-"

"It's cool" he said lightly.

I stared at his face something was wrong. I could feel it.