Beast

UPLOAD YESTERDAY AND TODAY OH YEAH :) THANKS FOR READING

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

(UNEDITED)

ester POV

The pleasure that ran through my body was unbearable. He moved his carnies around and I wanted to do nothing more than let him take me multiple times.

I need to stop this, no matter how sexy he was or how I wanted him, he rejected me and I don't need to be wasting my time with him.

"Maximus stop" I moaned. He removed his carnies again and started to kiss and suck my neck.

Damn.

I gasped and dug my nails in his shirt.

Okay, focus focus, "Maximus stop" and I pushed his shoulders away.

"No"

"Maximus" I screamed ad I punched his face.

"Ok Ester-" He started but I wasn't listening.

I hit him again, mating with him again would only make me feel worst and make the feelings that I tried to hide rise to the surface again.

"Ester" He growled and he grabbed my arm hard that I was hitting him with.

Tears welled in my eyes, "Get off of me"

"Ester, let me-" He started but I cut him off.

"No, you're hurting me you beast" I said tears slipping out my eyes and Maximus froze. His eyes changed to blue and then to black again within seconds.

Suddenly, he was off me and out the door. He gripped my ankle and dragged me to the edge of the seat. He gripped my arm, not as hard, and pulled me out the car. I gripped my arm which formed purple bruises already. Maximus glanced at me then my arm and then slammed the back door and open his front door, got in the car and zoomed away leaving me standing with tears down my face in the dust. Asshole.

John POV

I walked up to the pack house and everybody was gone since their mates were going into heat, expect Maximus because his car was here. I pulled up and the moon shined over the house giving it a spooky feeling. I walked up and the front door was opening and all the lights were off.

"Shit" I cursed; I walked in the house slowly.

"Max" I called. Furniture was pushed over and moved out the way. It was dark and I walked up the stairs to Maximus' room. He door was half open.

"Ay, Max? Bro you oka-," I stopped short when I opened the door and seen his room. It was destroyed and Maximus sat on a chair and had his head in his hands.

"Damn, Maximus what happen bro?" I walked in the room, stepping over clothes and broken glass and destroyed things that covered the floor, he room was black and dark.

"I hurt her" He whisper and I knew he was talking about Ester.

"Fuck" I whisper.

"I fucking hurt her again" He said louder.

"Maximus dude, I'm sure she's okay-,"

"No she's not" He said standing up and I could see his face had tears all over it. "I hurt her once and I did it again, first it was mentally when I fucking fucked her and rejected her, I fucked up. I rejected her because I knew I would hurt her and I still fucking hurt her!" He yelled. The room was dark and I couldn't see his face that his back was to the window as he was standing there.

"Maximus-"

"No" He cut me off, "I'm the fucking beast that hurt her,"

"Max, you're not a beast..."

"Yes I am! She said it, I fucking" He gripped his hair and punched the wall leaving a huge hole, "She said it, she said it, she said get off of me you beast... I hurt her."

"Maximus I'm sure she didn't mean it-" I still stood by the door, I never seen Maximus this bad since he mom died.

"You didn't see the tears, I did, ever since she has been here, every tear she cried I had a part in it! After I mated her I felt her crying and it felt like fucking shit!" He screaming and he turned and punched the wall again and again and he took the chair he was sitting on a smashed it in the wall causing it to break it pieces.

"Maximus dude stop!" I yelled.

"No you didn't see her tears, the hurt in her eyes, I lost fucking control and I" He punched the wall again. "I hurt her again!" He screamed. He punched the wall and took a chuck of the wall and threw it across the room.

"You didn't see the bruises, I did and I fucking cause them." He screamed and he ran his fist in the wall, he grabbed him mattress and ripped it into two. "I hurt her, I'm the beast"

He grabbed his bed posts and knocked them apart. He grabbed walked to his dresser, "I'm the beast! I never wanted to believe it but-"

"No Maximus don't dare say it!" I yelled, I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"But I am! Look at me" He said when he seen his reflection and he punched the mirror. He took his fist back and smashed it again in the mirror until it scattered into pieces that fell to the floor.

He grabbed his dresser that was about 200 pounds and threw it across the room causing it to ram into the wall and leaving a huge dent.

"I rejected her to keep her safe, and I- I'm the one that hurt her still" He said and he punched at the wall again.

Finally he sat down by the window, his back to the moon, the room was destroyed, and he dropped his head in his hands and sobbed hard. He shoulders shook and I didn't want to say anything to make it worst.

"Maybe- maybe if I was gone she wouldn't get hurt anymore-"

"Maximus everyone hurts the ones they love it's okay, dude don't dare take your life" I said, because I never he would take his life so Ester wouldn't get hurt anymore.

"No it's not, I hurt her too many times and I don't deserve her" He sobbed.

"I am the beast I tried to make sure I never became, and I was it to the one and only thing that was right, I hurt her, I lost fucking control" He said through his sobs. "Just go John..." He whisper.

"Maximus it's going to be-"

"Just go" He yelled and I backed out the room and walked out the house. The moon shined brightly and I got in my car praying that Maximus would be okay.

09*76%$%

OHHHHHH SOO WHAT YALL THINK... Y YALL THINK MAXIMUS IS GOING MAD ..... OHHH

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN :)

<3

(UNEDITED)