The Calling

THIS IS SOOOOO FOR JESSIELLIESIMMO BECAUSE SHE LOVES THIS STORY AND ALWAYS REMINDS ME HOW MUCH SHE LOVES IT IN WONDERFUL MESSAGES AND SHES TOOOOO COOL :) THANKS GIRL!!!

thanks soo much to JESSIELLIESIMMO again for the cover on the side :D thanks girl ") ----->

(UNEDITED)

ENJOY <3

Ester POV

I woke up with a gasp escaping my lips. I grabbed my forearm and held it to my chest as it burn.

It felt as if someone was branding me. The pain was so bad uncontrollable tears came to my eyes and I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and slid to the floor with a quiet thub.

I could hear Maximus’ quiet snores behind me, I tried to get up and walk to the bathroom but my hips and thigh muscles gave out and a quiet sob escaped my lips as I started to crawl toward the bathroom. Still holding my left forearm to my chest as crawled through the bathroom and over to the tub turning the cold water on, thrusting my arm under the water.

I look down at my forearm in total horror as parts of my skins turned dark black and then started to glow golden as if a light was turned on inside my arm.

I place my head on the edge of the tub and closed my eyes trying to not think about the pain but it only got worst and I cried and sobbed as the pain grew.

I looked at my arm again to see the burns on my arm and gasped as a golden bolt was being branded into my arm from the inside.

I slowly raised my fingers and touched my skin and that sent a head ache so painful in my head that I screamed and clutched my head praying it would stop.

Maximus POV

A horrifying scream came from my bathroom and I shot up feeling the bed for Ester but she wasn’t next to me.

“Ester!” I yelled as I grabbed some shorts and ran in the bathroom to a sight I would never want to see.

Ester was laying next to my tub clutching her head. Tear covered her faced, her eyes were shut closed, and she was pulling at her hair.

“Ester, baby what’s wrong” I said rushing over to her and kneeling next to her. “Talk to me please” I hovered over her, I didn’t want to touch her and harm her any worst.

“It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts, I’m hurting!” She said her voice rising to a scream.

“Baby what hurts, talk to me please” I said touching her arm and she squirmed away from me.

“My head, oh fucking gosh it hurts” She said clutching her head and forcing her eyes opening.

I jumped back at the sight of her eyes. Her whole eye was black then it turned a glowing gold, as if someone turned a golden light on behind her eyes.

She started to move and I stood up and kneeled in front of her of her. She got up on all fours and arched her back, giving me a full review of her face.

Sharp carnies extended from her mouth, and they were longer than mine almost about three inches long, so long they touched the bottom of her chin. Her eyes popped open and her eyes were still glowing golden, she straighten her finger and sharp claws curved from her fingers eagle-like.

She snarled and I fell back against the wall. She was scaring me.

“Ester baby I have to get you to a were doctor.” I said grabbing her around the waist and carrying her back to room and she snarled louder. I tossed her on the bed and she rolled and got on all fours and snarled at me again.