Rest (July 10, 2012)

OKAY I KNOW YOUR GUYS HATE ME FOR MAKING ME WAIT AND I KNOW YALL WILL WANT TO KILL ME AFTER YOU READ THIS... IT'S A SHORT SHORT SHORT FILLER BUT I WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I'M STILL HERE....

THIS IS FOR SECRETLYWRITING BECAUSE SHE IS MY WONDERFUL EDITOR HELPING ME....

YES I AM EDITING THE STORY AT THE MOMENT

AND I PROMISE TO UPLOAD TOMORROW I HAV WORK 2MORROW SO I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP.... THANKS

VOTE - COMMENT

THAT OUT OF THIS WORLD COVER IS BY GOLDENPOPPY!!! IK IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL I NO I NO SHE IS AMAZING AND SO TALENTED... IF U NEED A COVER GO TO HER!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE ALSO MADE THE BOOK COVER!!! SOOO

THANKS GOLDENPOPPY SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>

“All hell the beautiful sexy… Alpha Ester,” Maximus said, walking up to the bottom of the rock and staring up at Ester.

People were reuniting and Ester just watched, smiling. A few people would come and congratulate her and tell her how glad they were to have her back. Some asked questions and she answered happily, she also announced that everyone was welcomed to move into the pack house tomorrow afternoon.

Ester sat at the edge of the large rock and she looked down as a beautiful, sexy voice called up to her. She looked down to see her mate, Maximus, standing in basketball shorts and a gray college hoodie.

“Hey baby!” Ester called, she got up and disappeared out of Maximus’ sight for a few seconds before she came running around the side of the rock.

She jumped into his arms and laughed. “I got them back! I got them back!” She said in Maximus’ neck.

“I saw, baby girl, I was in the back freezing my ass off, but every time I saw you smile my insides warmed.” Maximus said, smiling at her.

She hugged him again, once he sat her back on her feet, he looked down at her arm, that had stopped glowing.

“That was cool- the arm glowing and stuff. How come my arms don’t do that?” Maximus pouted.

Ester smiled at her mate, “Because your arms are made to hold me and make… passionate… long… hot love to me,” Ester said, her voice dimming lower into a whisper. “Is that fine with you?”

“Damn right it is,” Maximus said, smiling at his bold mate.

“Ester!” called a voice.

Ester turned and Eunice came into her view. They hugged and joked and talked for a few minutes, before Eunice said she had to go.

“Let’s head home, baby girl, so I can put these arms to work,” Maximus growled lowly, so the other wolves couldn’t hear.

Esters giggled, then turned and cleared her throat. “Everyone- meeting is now dismissed! I will gladly see all of you tomorrow afternoon” She called in her alpha tone, making her voice traveled over the crowd. Maximus grounded his teeth at how sexy her chest hummed as she spoke in her alpha tone. Maximus could even feel her authority.

Ester’s pack called good-bye’s to one another as Maximus and Ester ran back to his pack house.

“I know you’re tired, so just sleep… for now” Maximus said, as they made back to his room and into his bed.

“Thanks baby… for everything.” Ester whispered, as she let a deep sleep take her away.

>>>

I WANT COMMENTS AND I UPLOADED HIS COUNTRY DOG AS WELL SO GO CHECK IT OUT THANKS SO MUCH

COMMENTS + VOTES x FANS = ;DME

PLEASE COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(UNEDITED)