Hope (June 18, 2015)

I re-uploaded the last part because I had to delete it. Sorry for all the confusion with the hack and everything. If you read the last part just scroll until you see part II!!! 

Love yall 

(*^%^&*()

"Enjoy your breakfast?" Alexis asked smiling as he opened the door to the car for me.

"Yes, it was delicious," I said smiling, and a rewarding grin spread across his face.

He jogged to his side of the car and once he buckled his seat belt, his eyes locked with mines in the review mirror.

"Where to now Miss Ester?"

I was not going back to America after what happen yesterday. Just thinking back to it made me angry. With Eveva... Maximus... all the crying and yelling, it was a stressful situation, but I did not walk my swollen feet up those steps for me to leave crying with no result.

"Back to the same address yesterday please..."

He took a second glance at my face, I assume he picked up on my flat tone, but he didn't question it. He drove and we didn't really talk much besides when I asked about a building or something. I was still amazed at how beautiful Athens was.

We got back to the gates a little too quick for my liking, but the guard didn't question us this time. He opened the gate to allow our car to pass the tall iron gates.

Alexis opened the door and this time helped me up the steps. It was getting really hard to move around, even as a werewolf.

Thanks."

"You call, yes?" He said smiling.

"Yeah."

Alexis nodded as he jogged back to the car.

He waved and I turned to the grand doors I remembered so clearly from yesterday.

Just breathe- breathe...

I could hear the doorbell on the other side of the door and then movement on the other side.

The door opened and Grandma Su stood there in yoga pants and a thin jacket against her frame. She smiled brightly.

"Ester!" She was so happy to see me.

"Yes, I am very happy to see you!"

I closed my mind off... I forgot she could read minds.

"You learn quickly I see," She chuckled, "Come in, come in!"

She grabbed my chubby wrist and I wobbled in. The house was lit with the morning sun, and it was much quieter than yesterday. I followed her and tried to take in anything I could to learn about Maximus' family.

Entering the living room with the white couches; I notice the two guys from yesterday. The younger brothers I'm guessing.

Grandma Su start saying something in Greek to the boys and they said something back not really taking their eyes off the TV where they were playing an Xbox game.

She sighed to herself and started to walk again.

I walked after her slowly and we entered the sun room where Maximus and I talked yesterday. She took a sit and she motioned for me to sit down. It felt so good to get off my feet.

A maid came in and Grandma Su asked for something and the maid hurried off. I felt a little awkward. I mean I didn't really know her, and with everything going on... I just felt like I didn't belong. I looked out over the land behind the house and relaxed slightly.