Turning to a Change

This is for NeverSayNo!! Love ya and thanks for reading and commenting on my story!!

SRRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS - SCHOOL IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE!!! LOL BUT THANK GOODNESS IM OUT FOR A WEEK FOR MARTI GRAS!!! COMMENT AND VOTE LOVE YOU GUYS AND EVERYONE READING!

Goal: 50 votes and 20 comments!!!!

Ester POV

I curled from the ball I curled myself in. I sat up and stretched and realized I was still on my roof. My clock started to sound through my open window in my room. I grabbed my phone and earphone and climbed back in my room. The sun was just starting to rise. My mind wondered back to the video of Maximus and I thought of how much he has changed from then. 

School was going to start in an hour so I got dressed in some ripped jeans, green combat boots, and a loose fitting white t-shirt. I combed my hair back and put on dark eyeliner for a dramatic effect.

I bounced downstairs and there was a note folded on my island. I popped some toast in the toaster and grabbed the note.

It was from Palmer and Ocho.

Ester!

We love you so much and we are gonna miss you but we had to head back home because we already missed 2 days of school so we are probably back home already but thanks for letting us stay with you and we had 2 much fun with you as always. We both hope that everything works out for you, even with Maximus, and you know we got your back if you need us.

Love

Your sisters

Ocho and Palmer

P.S. Srry about last night, we washed your sheets…

Palmer

The last part was in Palmers neat handwriting and I laughed even though I was totally grossed out. My toasted popped up and I grabbed them. I grabbed my Juicy Couture bag with my books inside and walked outside to my Mustang.

I was actually feeling good today, and I’m not going to let anything bring me down.

>>>>> 

I parked my car and walked up the main stairs where all the werewolves of Maximus pack hung out. I made it to the top and noticed that the Maximus and his main crew weren’t here. I walked in and walked in the nearest bathroom.

“What am I suppose to do now” Someone cried and I recognized it was Sara’s voice. I walked around the corner and saw Mia and Mary Gate standing there and Mia was holding tissue over the door of the stall.

“Hey,” Mia half whispered half said.

I smiled and decided to leave but Sara opened the door of her stall and walked out. Her makeup was smeared and her eyes were red from crying.

“Happy Ester? Are you happy that we’re done?” Sara asked venom in her voice.

“What are you talking about?” I said confused.

“Don’t give e that bullshit-“ Sara started.

“Sara, I am for you 100 percent but it’s not Ester’s fault. He walked in on you with the other guy.” Mia said in a calm voice, and Sara looked at her like she slapped her.

“Are you serious? You obviously aren’t on my side if you saying it’s not this bitch’s fault! Ever since she came, he never acted the same!” Sara said looking at me in disguised. “You know what; if you’re going to be a bitch Mia then we’re just going to leave. Let’s go M.G.” Sara said motioning Mary Gate to follow her. Mary Gate just looked at me and back at Mia but she obeyed and followed Sara out the bathroom.