Stop! Stop! Stop Now!

NEW CHAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE COMMENT

SRRY FOR THE WAIT FINALLLY CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

)(*&^%$%^&*()

Maximus POV

Ester’s wolf sat there looking back at me. The orange sun glowing behind her tan wolf, she turned her head and stared back at the sun rise. I walked slowly behind her and finally sat next to her. She was sitting up in her wolf form with her eyes closed. I sat there next to her looking at her wolf. Even in wolf form she was beautiful but I kinda wish I could see her green eyes. Finally after staring at her she turned her head and looked at me, and almost gasped at how her eyes burned into my soul. We sat 1 foot apart and I wanted to close the space but I didn’t. I turn my head and looked out to the sun.

Ester POV

He turned his head, taking my view of his blue eyes away.

He stood up on all fours and shifted. He was in black basketball short with a black polo t-shirt. He turned towards me and gestured for me to shift.

I stood up on all fours and shifted.

“Gesh” He said looking at me face.

I chuckled, I forgot that I had black smeared makeup on all my face and my hair wasn’t the best.

“Ummm, you okay?” He asked looking at me face.

I didn’t even feel like having a smart remark, I sighed, “Yeah, the after effect of alcohol isn’t the prettiest me”

“I can tell” he whispered under his breath and I smacked his arm, and he looked at my face them burst out laughing.

“Stop laughing!” I said.

He rolled over and laughed harder. I glared but it didn’t work, he stopped looked at my glare and laughed hard, and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Sorry, you look like a raccoon from Tron” He said catching his breath.

“Whatever” I said laughing and using my shirt to wipe some off the makeup off.

He sighed loudly and looked back out at the sun. I combed my hair with my fingers and pulled my hair over my left shoulder.

Maximus looked at me and then stared at my neck.

“What?”

He stared then shook his head, “Noth-“ He stopped short and looked at the woods.

“What is-?”

“Shh, you fell that?” He asked. I grew quiet and I got an alpha feeling that something wasn’t right.

Suddenly, Maximus shifted and ran in the forest; I shifted and ran after him to the pack house.

Maximus POV

I ran towards my pack house in wolf speed. I broke through the trees, to the cleaning and view of my pack house. I looked around it was quiet, to quiet. I walked to my back door and then heard a growl from behind me.

I turned around to see a black wolf with green eyes snarling at me.

Ester!

Is the only thing I could think of as the wolf was the only thing between us. I growl back and then he started to snarl at me.

Then wolves step out from behind almost each tree. From the left, right and even behind the black wolf in front of me; it was about 50 wolves walking out and more.

I stood my ground, and I started to howl for my pack, but the black wolf charged at me, and I ran towards him.

Ester POV

I ran toward Maximus pack house, something wasn’t right and a ping of worry was in my chest. I was worried about Maximus most of all.

I came close to the clearing and house but black wolves were standing with their backs to me facing the clearing. I ran faster and jumped over them; I landed and swerved so I faced them. I growled and snarled at them. They walked forward and I walked backwards slowly until a black wolf charged at me from my left side and I moved and jumped on the back of the wolf. I landed on her and was about to bite her neck when I glanced in her eyes, they were green and I knew those eyes. I jumped off her, but wolves charged at me, I shifted into my human form and most of the wolves stopped short, but one wolf jumped on me and tackled me to the ground, knocking the wind out of my lungs.

“Stop! Stop! Brad! Stop now!” I heard Palmer scream from the house’s back porch.

I turned on my stomach and gasped for air and looked to see 2 black wolves fighting. One was Max and the other, I recognized was Brad.

Wolves started to shift into human form around me, and Maximus and Brad broke apart but growled at each other.

I gasped for air and couched up blood.

“Ester!” Ocho screamed.

Maximus head snapped my way and he was at my side in no time. I couldn’t breathe and Maximus held me. Maximus kissed my throat, really, is he really trying to get sexual when I can’t breathe, but suddenly, more and more air came into my lungs, finally I could breathe again. 

Maximus stood up and helped me stand up and held me by the waist and I had my arm around his waist and walked towards Palmer and Brad.

“What the hell Brad!” Palmer screamed in Braded face as his towered over her.

“What the hell you think, you disappear, and then some alpha wolf is walking towards the house I know you’re in!” He yelled back.

“I came to see Ester”

“You could have told me that!”

She slapped him hard.

“Maximus I’m sorry, this is my mate Brad and half his pack… I disappeared and he went crazy and had half his pack come track me down, he owns you an apology… Brad” she said looking at him.

“I’m sorry man, I didn’t kno-“ He started but Max stopped him.

“Hey, it’s cool, I would think the same way” Maximus start extending his hand. “No hard feelings?”

“None,” Brad said slapping palms with Maximus.

“You okay Ester?” Palmer said taking Brad’s hand and looking at me.

“Yeah, just got tackled” I said and then everyone looked back at the boy who tackled me. It was a black boy about 6’0 with black hair and eyes that looked black.

“Had to be the black brother” Ocho whispered from the porch laughing.

I looked up to see Maximus staring at the boy as if he would rip him in two.

“Dave you going to say sorry or should I let Maximus rip you in pieces?” Palmer said.

“Sorry” the dude said and I could feel Maximus who was still holding me by the waist, relax.

“Well everyone inside and Ocho will cook up us some subways!” Palmer said.

“Thanks for volunteering me” Ocho said as everyone turned and walked in his pack’s house.

“Welcome” Palmer said walking by and Ocho smacked her arm laughing.

We walked in the house and when I was about to depart from Maximus he grabbed my waist and picked me up bride style. He started up the stairs and turned into his room, closing the door behind him.

)(*&^%$%^&*()

COMMENT COMMENT

VOTE AND LOVE YA SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY FILLER BUT I G2G FAMILY TIME!!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN I WILL UPLOAD SOON (UN EDITED)