The Intimacy

This is a bit spicy so if you don't like that skip

-

"What movie should we all watch?" Finn asks, looking through a bunch of Halloween films he had stocked up for this day.

"Call out two and we'll have a vote." Jeremy says, sitting down on the comfy carpeted floor, nearest the orange flames of the fire of Finn's living room, it was quite cold so I don't blame him.

"Okay so there's Scream or The Rocky Horror Picture show!" Finn shouts as Sadie squeals

"Rocky Horror Picture Show!" She screeches as everybody agrees, Jack who was also sat on the floor looked confused

"What is that?" He asks as Millie looks almost offended

"Tim curry? Doctor Frank N Furter?" Millie asks as he shakes his head no, smirking as Millie glares at him.

"Prepare Jack Dylan Grazer for this is the best Halloween film ever." Millie smiles as everybody who was dressed as the IT cast gasps

"Wrong." Wyatt glares making Millie laugh

"Aw come on Stanley don't get your panties in a twist." Millie pouts making them all laugh. Most people where sitting on the floor with blanket wrapped around them, while Millie, Sadie, Caleb and soon Finn where sitting on the comfortable couch.

The lighting was dark apart from the luminous shimmer of the tamed fire that was sprouting from the fireplace that was sat underneath the Tv which was mounted on the pale white wall.

Suddenly the movie started playing on the large TV, Finn stood up from his crouched position, walking over to the couch and sitting down beside Millie who had popcorn and and blanket on her lap.

He grinned at the beautiful sight that was Millie Bobby Brown, lifting her small hand up to her mouth and silently munching on some popcorn. She was just so graceful and gorgeous he couldn't help but stare as everybody else stared at the TV.

It was almost like it offended him that everybody was ignoring such beauty while watching the film, although he doesn't want anybody else to have her, he's been through that and he doesn't want that to ever happen again.

"Is it bad I'm sexually attracted to Tim Curry in this film?" Sadie asks out of no where making everybody giggle

"No he's the hottest man alive in this film." Millie replies as they smile at each other, both happy that their beautiful friendship is restored

"Hey what about me?" Finn whispers in her ear mischievously. He notices her slight shiver and he wonders if she's cold and needs another blanket. He doesn't have another one but he'll go to the store and buy one if she needs it.

"You are pretty hot." Millie giggles making his cheeks burn like hell. He noticed how close their faces where. He flickered his whiskey brown orbs down to her lips, her doing the exact same.

"You two up there shut up I'm trying to watch the film!" Jack scolds making them all silently laugh.

"Did you guys know that Tim Curry played the original Pennywise?" Wyatt asks making them all groan