The After Party

She had walked back to the party, but Finn on the other hand was still behind that dumb bush grinning like an idiot. For once in his life positive words about himself are stuck in his head and not horrible negative ones.

Jacob speeded off at some point so he wasn't there anymore, thankfully.

Finn had realised he had just been behind a bush for the past ten minutes, just smiling, he needs to get back to the party urgently.

He stands up and runs down the street to the party, his long legs making it quite easy to get there without a struggle.

He enters the house once again, slightly out of breath because he was running so fast. He looks around the house in search for the girl, he looks by the pool, the drinks table, she's nowhere to be seen. He walks down a long a hallway that seems to be completely empty and sees her standing there looking out a window, like she's contemplating something. She catches his eye and smiles, as he walks up to her. She was about to say hi but Finn throws his arms around her and pulls her in for a loving hug, their bodies very close together. The heat from the two radiating off on to each other.

"I love you. I love you so much." He couldn't quite find the right words to describe his love for the girl, after all love is an unexplainable feeling, but the words Millie used were just so impactful and beautiful he couldn't possibly even attempt to beat it.

Millie is completely shocked at his actions but she is quick to wrap her arms around him, squeezing him tighter.

"I-I love you too." She slightly slurs, one of his hands are secured on her waist, while the other one is on the back of her head, brushing softly through her chocolate brown waves.

They just stay like that for a good five minutes, both loving every second of contact between them. Millie can't help but feel that friends don't usually hug each other for five minutes and friends shouldn't be as close as these two are, but that wasn't important, the only thing that was important to the two of them was each other as cheesy as it sounds.

"Enough of the mushy stuff wolfhard, let's party." She says making Finn pull out of the hug, he's completely beaming down at the girl.

"Shall we?" Finn asks offering her his hand which she gladly accepts, innocently intertwining their fingers.

"We shall."

-

And that's how they both found themselves in this situation.

Millie was practically so drunk she was passed out and Finn was taking her out to Caleb's car because he was giving them a lift. It was quite easy for Finn to do this, he remembers he tried and failed to carry her one time back in Vancouver three years ago but that was because he was scrawny but now he was quite lean, some visible muscles on his arms and also not to mention the fact it was easy because millie was as light as a feather.

"Do you know where Millie lives?" Caleb asks making Finn's mouth go slightly agape.

Shit

He didn't know where she lived, how has he never thought to ask her that? I mean he has only been her for a day or two but still.

"I don't actually know." He replies making Caleb lightly chuckle.

Millie was now in the back of calebs spacious car, finn thought it would be a good idea if he sat in the back too just in case something happened and he would have to help her or make sure she was okay in her drunken state.

"Well where are we supposed to bring her?" Caleb laughs making Finn roll his eyes

"You can bring her to my house, I'll make sure she's okay." Finn replies making sure Millie's seatbelt was on, he couldn't have her getting hurt that was a definite no.

"You're a good guy wolfhard." Caleb says starting up the car and driving away from gatens house that was now messy with passed out drunken teens and red solo cups scattered everywhere.

Finn smiled, apparently he was a good guy, he's heard a lot compliments tonight mostly from Millie though, he has to thank her maybe even tease her.

-

"Night Caleb." Finn said stepping out of the car, walking to the other side so he could unbuckle Millie's seat and carry her out.

"Night finn." Caleb said before driving away, millie now in Finns arms.

Finns mother wouldn't be back until late tomorrow because she was working the night shift and had to visit one of her old friends, at least that's what she said to him earlier.

He carries Millie bridal style into his house, struggling to open the front door because he was holding the fragile girl with both arms but he makes do and gets it open.

He carries her upstairs into his bedroom, laying her down on his huge, comfortable bed. Not to mention Finn was also quite pleasantly drunk but he definitely wasn't as drunk as Millie.

He went into his mothers room, checking her vanity for makeup removal wipes so he could remove her makeup, one because she didn't need it and two because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable in the morning with a face full of make up.

He runs back into the room, sitting on the edge of the bed, brushing hair out of her beautiful face. He gently brushes the wipes against her face, brushing harder in some areas. Finally after what seemed like an eternity all her makeup was off.

He stood up and took her shoes off. He was most definitely not going to remove her clothes because that would just be undeniably creepy and violating.

He stood up and returned to his seat on the bed, by her side. He brushed a few strands of brunette hair behind her ear, admiring her features, "you're so beautiful." He whispers breathlessly.

He's in awe at her perfectly sculpted face, her sharp cheekbones, her perfectly kissable pink lips- Wait What? Okay he's getting a bit ahead of himself here. Like that would ever happen, he thought to himself.

He was debating wether or not to kiss her forehead. If he did she might find out and hate him, although he really wanted to, but what happens if- you know what? screw it.

He leans in and presses his lips against her forehead softly, murmuring sweet words, "goodnight mills, I love you."

He stood up and was about to go and make a bed for him to sleep on the floor with. He got up and got changed in his bathroom first and came out, grabbing a few extra pillows from the bed and throwing them on the floor, grabbing some blankets from his closet. He was about to lie down until he felt a fragile grasp on his wrist.

"Sleep up here." Millie murmured in a groggy voice, signalling with her hands to the bed she was on. Finn was slightly taken aback by the demand but he soon shook his head yes

"Um o-okay." He stuttered cutely, throwing the pillows back on the bed. He walks over to the other side of the bed and gets in slowly. He positions himself as far away as possible to the girl, he wasn't doing it in disgust no definitely not, trust me if Finn got this chance when she was sober he would one hundred percent take it, but she was drunk.

Millie frowned and got closer to him, draping her arm over his stomach and snuggling her head on his chest.

"Goodnight finn, I love you too." She says before fading into soft snores.

I love you too?

Oh shit, she knows I kissed her forehead, he thought to himself.