The Invitation

"Mills you have to come to the party tonight!" Sadie begs. Noah, Sadie and Millie where walking out of the HighSchool happy their first day of school was over.

"Sadie you know I don't like parties." Millie scolds

"Come on you haven't even been to one." Noah cuts in.

Truth be told Millie hasn't been to a party before...well apart from the dozens she went to in Ibiza when she was on holiday last summer, but they didn't need to know that.

Let's put it in simple words.

Millie isn't as innocent as she looks.

"The answer is still no." Millie shrugs causing both of them to groan.

They continue to walk until someone shouts Millie's name, causing her to turn around only to reveal Finn Wolfhard

"What's up Finn?" Millie asks as Finn runs up to them, throwing his arm around her shoulder loosely, in a friendly manner but Finn kept on debating if he should remove his arm incase he was making her uncomfortable, he would never want her to feel uncomfortable.

"The sky." Finn replies being a smart ass, making millie roll her eyes, and remove his arm, even though she so badly wanted to keep it there.

"Ha Ha very funny." Millie replies, sarcasm very clear in her words. She started walking faster so she would escape the boy but he softly grabbed her hand so she wouldn't stray away from him.

"I'm kidding." Finn replies, pulling her hand softly so she would be right beside him. He didn't let go of her hand in fact he lightly squeezed it, before letting it go in a reluctant manner

"I just wanted to know if you were coming to the party tonight?" Finn asks as Sadie and Noah smirk at the two, whispering incoherent words to each other most likely about the two.

"How does the new kid already have more clout than me?" Millie asks, lightly laughing at her choice of words

"Because I'm such a cool dude." He replies making Millie shoot her eyebrows up in a 'Yeah right' kind of manner, "so are you coming?"

"Nope." She replies, readjusting her glasses that fell down her nose, brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear. Finn found it hard to not stare at the girls natural beauty, it was astonishing just how pretty she was

"Please come." He begs in a soft voice, with puppy eyes. She's not going to give in to those brown eyes even though it feels like they are continuously inviting her to give in.

"I'll think about it, but no promises." She replies.

"YES FINN YOU ACTUALLY GOT MILLIE TO CONSIDER IT!" Sadie yelled making Finn laugh at her antics

"Ugh. Bye guys, I love you all." Millie smiles hugging them one by one, then she got to finn. She wrapped her arms around his torso as he did the same. There was something about him that made her want to stay with him, it's like when you wake up on Monday and have to go to school but you don't want to leave the comfort and warmth of your bed, it felt exactly like that but even more intense.

"Bye Mills, Love you too." Finn smiles disconnecting their bodies, instantly regretting his decision and wanting to feel the warmth of her petite frame