The Filler

"Finn?" Noah asked in a gentle voice, only making another teardrop cascade down his red, puffy cheeks.

He had been crying for hours, so much so he was on the brink of throwing up his intestines. His cries were painful to just hear, heart wrenching in fact. They were those tears that actually made your whole body shake, and rock back and forth with such force you felt you were about to have a seizure.

Noah followed him when he stormed out of school. Finn went straight to his house after that to just bask in his thoughts of her.

The boy knew he didn't deserve someone like Millie, he doesn't know why he was so stupid to even think for one moment that someone loved him like she did.

"Finn, you've been crying for hours. It's almost 12am." Noah was extremely worried about his friend, he wouldn't stop crying. Noah wasn't making fun of him for crying no he generally worried about him.

"I-I've been like this for t-twelve hours?" He whispered, raising his head out of his lap. His voice sounded broken, like it was a piece of glass and was just smashed by a hammer, countless of times but... his voice wasn't the only thing that felt like that though.

"Yeah." Noah sighed sadly. He hates seeing his friend like this.

"It's j-just she doesn't like me anymore." He sniffled, wiping his tears away furiously, to try and stop his salty tears. Each time he thought he was becoming closer to being stable the memory of her angelic face when she told him to stay away from her earlier that morning still raced through his clouded mind.

He felt broken at the sight of her. The way her voice was filled with so much anger, or the way she wouldn't even make eye contact with him, like she was ashamed to speak to him. He didn't blame her though, he still loved her.

What is this Love?

He doesn't know what kind of love he feels for her, if it's platonic or romantic but he sure does know that what he is feeling is strong.

"Finn, Millie doesn't hate you, in fact I remembered her saying to me that you were one of the best things to happen to her." Noah smirked, as Finn blushed.

Flashback

"Do you like Finn?" Noah asked, sipping his piping hot tea that he ordered just minutes ago.

He noticed the way her eyes lit up at the mention of his name, and her smile stretched further up to her cheeks, dimples very much prominent

"Do I like Finn? I love Finn." She said in her British accent, a smile presented on her face, as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear shyly.

"Love...I see." Noah smirks, raising the ceramic tea cup up to his plump lips once more, sitting with his legs crossed over

"What? Ew gross. I don't love him!" Millie shouted defensively, as a heavy blush formed itself on her cheeks.

"But you just said you loved him." Noah replied like it was the most obvious thing

"Yeah but not in that way!" Millie scolded making Noah shake his head and smirk

"I never did say you loved him that way Mills." He chuckled to himself as his friend buried her face into her palms trying to hide the Scarlett red blush that was presented on her cheeks.