The Kiss

Enjoy this chapter because things are going to get rocky❤️😊

"No, not at all." Finn said through gritted teeth, giving jack a deathly glare that made his poor face drain of colour in absolute terror. Millie was watching in slight amusement, but the shock form what just almost happened was still hitting her.

Did she want to kiss him?

Yes. In that moment of time but now, nope, no way in hell, it didn't even mean anything to her.

She would never kiss Finn, she doesn't want to feel those soft, tender lips against her own, moving in perfect sync, her hands tangled in his curly locks of hair, his hands securely on her waist. Oh how she would love that so much- I mean NO she wouldn't enjoy that, not even a tiny bit, finn was just a friend.

Who is she kidding? She may have to admit to herself that she indeed does have some sort of feelings for Finn. Helpless feelings she most definitely should not be experiencing for her best friend, but she just couldn't stop herself. She wanted to kiss him then, and now the feelings only grew stronger and she despised it, she knew for a fact finn was only going to kiss her out of pity

"Uhm well okay, everybody is downstairs. So I'm just g-gonna go." Jack said, obviously petrified under Finns deathly glare. He slightly runs out of the room, making Finn feel slightly guilty, he'll apologise later.

That left the two alone in his bedroom once more, each having the same thought in their heads, that being their almost kiss.

"We should uh-"

"Yeah." Millie awkwardly replies, still refusing to meet his gaze. Although the extremely awkward situation the boy can't seem to muster the strength to tear his eyes away from her, it was like a magnetic pull, an unstoppable one. He really shouldn't be feeling this strongly for the British girl.

Millie is first to walk out of the bedroom, finn sluggishly following behind as they walk down the hard wood stairs that had been previously polished, providing a satisfying shine.

"Millie!" Sadie shouted from the bottom of the stairs, running up and hugging the girl making her laugh, that bubbly British laugh.

"Not to be that guy but you literally saw each other less than ten hours ago." Gaten smirked

"Yeah Gaten that's 600 minutes without Millie, still a long time." Sadie scolded making Millie chuckle as Gaten looks taken aback at her use of statistics, he shrugged it off, he wasn't really good at math.

"Where's Noah?" Finn asks, making Sadie smirk

"He's with Romeo." Sadie smiled, making Millie almost squeal. The rest of them were confused but just decided to shrug it off as a "girly" thing.

In reality Noah was Bisexual.

"What do you all wanna do?" Finn asks, leaving all the teens to ponder about what to do

"Meet us at the beach at six o'clock." Sadie said, pulling Millie almost violently yet excitedly to the front door, still in Finn's favourite hoodie.

She looks better in it anyways, he thought to himself, his gaze not leaving the front door, where she (much to his dislike) had previously left.