My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! -Chapter 1

Hey wattpaders,

This is my second story here on wattpad. (Yay! XD) I'm still going to continue on with 'Raped, Murdered, and In Love', but that might come to an end soon. I don't know for sure whats going to happen to it, but yeah, that's just a heads up. Anyways, I was reading a lot of things like 'I fell in love with my brothers best friend/mate' and it got me to come up with an idea about something like that. So I hope you like this story.

- - - - - - - - -

My Older Brother's Best Friend... Wait What Older Brother?! Chapter 1 -

- Scarlet's Point of View

As the teacher begins lecturing us on the up coming semester exam, I start to fade off into my own little world in the back of my mind.

Well, before I get too into the story I'll tell you about myself just so you know. My name is Scarlet Stainer, I'm 15 years old. I have long blonde hair with dark brown/black as an under layer and I have bangs that cover half of my face. My eyes are light blue/clear colored and as for my body, I'm not skinny yet not fat so I guess I'm somewhere in between. I'm around 5' 7" in height wise. Um...oh my family is....not the best family a girl can have. My mom died 2 years ago in a unsolved investigation and my dad, well I never actually knew him. My mom told me that he left her before I was born, but my step-dad used to act like a dad to me. Notice I used the past tense word 'USED TO', he doesn't anymore. Ever since my mom died my step-dad has been using alcohol as a 'cure' to his broken heart. And when he's drunk, he abuses me very badly. He told me that it makes him feel 'strong' and 'in power' but I think he does it because he hates seeing me. But lets get back to the story, shall we?

I continue staring off into space until my teacher, Mr. Rogers, taps me on the shoulder. "Scarlet, your being picked up early by your dad. Please gather your things and head to the office." he said, giving me a look with worry, sorrow, and sadness in it. I nod my head and grab my things. As I leave the room I walk past Mr. Rogers and hear him whisper, "Good luck Scar."

The thing is, I have told Mr. Rogers everything about my past. He's like a second/third dad to me. He comforts me (and not in that teacher, student, and forbidden love kind of way). He lets me talk about things that I haven't ever told anyone. He cares for me. I have actually runaway from my step-dad's house and gone to his for a few days. His wife loves me as much as she loves her own daughter and begins to cry when she sees what my step-dad does to me. Mr. Rogers and his wife are like the family I've always wanted, but never actually got.

Once I get to the front office I give my step-dad a confused look. He never picks me up from school, not for doctor appointments or anything. He just rolls his eyes and huffs as he pulls me out of the office by my arm. He drags me to his car still not saying a word to me. He shoves me into the back seat and gets into the drivers seat. I continue to not say a word as he pulls away from my school and gets on the highway.

"Your a fucking waste of money, you know that?! A big fucking waist! I can't afford to keep taking care of you, with you spending every single penny that I get." He yells as we pull into our driveway.

"How the hell am I wasting money?! I never ever get money for you! Your the one wasting it on all your damn beer and fucking hookers." I spat back and quickly get out of the car and run into the house. I hear him as he follows after me yelling at me more, but I tune him out. I run up stairs to my room, slam my door shut and lock it. I can feel the tear rolling down my face by now, as he bangs on my door demanding me to open it, but I don't.

"Your a fucking slut, Scarlet. That's all you ever were and that's all you ever be!! 'Scarlet the Slut' that's what your name should be." he yells from the other side of the door. "Pack up your fucking bags, slut. Your going to live with your real dad and your brother." He says then walks off back down stairs, I'm guessing to get drunk some more.