Chapter Nine (Part 2)

Louis’ POV:

 I saw the little girls face light up and I had a feeling she would ruin the surprise. Her mouth shaped into an “o” shaper and she started to say, “Oh my god that’s so-!” but I covered her mouth quickly before she could say anything else. Phew that was a close one. Nellie seemed to be confused but shrugged it off.  “ha…ha…well be better get going now…” I said shakily.

 I got back up from the crouching postion and pulled Nell along to the rotating exit. “Come on Nelly-Welly!” I yelled at her and she gave me a glare of oh-no-you-did-not-just-call-me-that! And I quickly tried to recover myself. “Oh…Um…I mean Nell…yeah!” And  I walked gracefully across and turned around to watch her as she looked at the obstacle between us. She started to make her way across but she was going to slow and her feet cause caught on each other and she fell to the ground. Me, being my curious concerning self, ran to her and started freaking out and pulling at my hair, “oh my god! Nell! Are you alright! Come on!Illget you to urg-“ but she cut me of by taking my hand out of my hair and pulling me down with her. I fall on top of her and we tumble around on the “hamster wheel” like thing. “Omg Lou! We can’t tumble like this forever!” she says but bursts our laughing and so do I. Her laugh is music to my ears, the most wonderful sound in the world. I get up and drag her off the obstacle. She is still laughing and curled up on the ground and I start cracking up along with her.

 “Co-come on Nell, Le-lets go” I said trying to contain my laughter. I help her up off the ground. “Now where to Mr. Tommo?” she said while linking arms with me. I laughed at her nickname for me. “What not like your new name Tommo?” she said stopping and turning to me while crossing her arms over her chest. “No its not that…I actually like it. I think ill stick with it.” I said and begin to walk away like a model on a runway. “Louuehhhh!! Come back!” she said and I could hear her feet against the gravel coming after me. I started up into a run towards the parking lot. Once I exited the park I couldn’t hear her footsteps any longer, so stopped in my tracks and turned around. Panic began to rush through my entire body. I looked around frantically trying to find a little sign of her, her brown hair, stripped shirt, ANYTHING! As I turned towards the farm I saw her running towardsdefs me at full speed. “AHH!” I screamed and turned around to run towards the car but right as I starting into a sprint, I was tackled to the ground by another body with a loud “Unnff!”

 I turned my body around so I was lying on my back and was face to face with Nell. She was red in the face and covering her mouth with her hand trying to contain her laughter. Her eyes sparkled as they looked into mine. Her eyes were like melted milk chocolate, they shined against the moon light of the night sky. I wrapped my arms around her waist and just hugged her right there, on the ground, in the middle of the parking lot. She stopped laughing and seemed shocked at my hug but then quickly responded and wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head in the crook of my neck. “Nell, I nee-” but I was cut off from feeling her body  go limp and her grip around my neck loosen. I was confused on why she loosened but then she made a soft little snore, which was adorable by the way, and I realized she fell asleep. Wow, guess she had a fun day! I got up and picked her up bridal style and she automatically snuggled further into my chest while murmering words quietly. I couldn’t quite understand what she was saying but I caught one word. Louis.

^A/N: sorry this took forever to update, BUT IT IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! YAYAYYAYAY XD Okay if you guys didnt understand the "hamster wheel" thing they were on. Well...umm its kinda like a rotating cylinder.... and you have to walk across it. I think its in the movie Greese when they have the end of the school carnival..but im not positive :3