Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Louis' P.O.V:

My heart shattered when I looked upon her response.

" I knew it, you don't like me. Its okay, just don't laugh at me or tease me. I new it was too soon but who am I kid-" and I was cut off with a kiss.

She flung her arms around my neck and because of the height difference now, she stood on her tippy toes just barely reaching my lips. Our lips moved in sync quickly at first in desire, but then slowed down to passion. Her hands tangled in my hair while one of my hands wrapped around her waist and the other was on her cheek, rubbing circles onto it softly. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist to make the kiss easier.

We melted into each other; and the kiss. I forgot about everything around me, the kitchen, even why I came here or how I got here; it was as if we were back in the corn field and we never broke that first kiss apart. My mind racing and my heart demanding for more, but we were interrupted by a small cough.

Her mother was leaning against the doorway from the hallway into the kitchen. She had her eyes a little squinted with a big smirk on her face, her phone in her hands already dialing a number; no doubt my mom's number, as she moved her hands in a "continue-on-as-if-I-didnt-ruin-your-perfect-moment" kind of way and ran upstairs.

I turned back to Nell and noticed she was still hitched up on my waist and her face was the color of a rose.

"Now where were we?" I said leaning in to continue our interrupted kiss. Her soft lips molded against my own as they moved in sync, making my stomach burst with a tingling sensation. That feeling I only get when she is around; even just mentioning her name or the thought of her brings that feeling to my stomach; and I honestly never want that feeling to go away. Ever.

Nellie's P.O.V:

I cant believe my mother did that!

She left the room and my cheeks flared up realizing I was still in his grasp.

"Now where were we?" he said with a smirk and leant in to continue our kiss.

My tummy exploded with the same feeling I got in the corn maze. It is like having a herd of dinosaurs running and stomping around, sending the most wonderful tingling feeling all throughout my body. This feeling I never want to go away. Ever.

^^*A/N: AHHHHHHHH SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. Okay so, i know its a short update but i have decided to write short ones so i can update more frequently. :) please share this and recommend this story! I would love more readerss : D

Thanks lovies! :)

~louwriteswithme xxx