Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen:

Nellie's P.O.V:

Present Time(before flashback):

"How could you say that beef ramen is better than chicken?! The beef flavored ones taste like cardboard that was left out in the rain and then run over by a little girl's bike! The chicken tastes actually like chicken!!" I argued back. "Ew. Chicken is for wimps, beef is where its at!" Lou said back while flexing his "muscles".

Okay he actually does have muscles; biceps to be exact,but I'm not going to be spreading that around; he wouldn't let me live it down. "BooBear put your "guns" away and finish your soup!" His mother scolded from the living room. "Yes mum.." He said obviously embarrassed, I mean he is a 19 year old who still needs to be reminded to eat by his mother.

I as well as Louis didn't talk to rest of lunch, afraid to be scolded again. Mmmmm ramen. The holiest of soups. I thought to myself.

" I agree, but beef is still better love." He said in a serious tone sitting opposite from me leaning on the counter while stirring his soup in circles. Guess I spoke aloud, thats embarrassing..

"Eh, I think its cute!" He said looking up at me with his light ocean blue eyes. We stayed staring into each others eyes, then went back to eating out soup.

After I finished mine, I noticed Louis still finishing his; and BLING a light bulb flashed above my head.

"Sooo... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUBEAR!!" I screamed as he dropped his fork in his bowl having the soup splash all over his face, leaving droplets on his black rimmed glasses.

"Why do you keep doing that Nellie Bellie?! Thats the 100th time today!" He over exaggerated to me. You see, ever since he got here this morning, I have been screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUBEAR!" randomly to him, and each and every time he jumps!

Lou sat and pouted in his chair, crossing his arm and pouting his lips; my god he has no clue what he does to me when he does that. His biceps on full show from his arms underneath them and his pink kissable lips sticking out with his eyes glossy ready for fake tears to fall. "Because I love your face when you get surprised and scared a little. Your eyes go wide and have a tiny sparkle in them and then you flare your arms in the air while your lips try to make a sound come out but nothing does." I realized I had said that all aloud....AGAIN. I put my head in my hands mumbling about how stupid I am. I looked up, expecting to hear Louis' loud lovable laugh but met his eyes two inches away from my face, him leaning across the counter of the island; but this time his eyes were a slight darker shade of blue, and they kept shifting from my own eyes to my lips. I gasped, inhaling air as I held in my breath surprised by our close proximity.

He started to slowly lean in more; looking into my eyes the whole time searching for any disapproval. I guess he found none because he leaned all the way across the counter faster than I could scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUBEAR to him as his lips met mine, sending the same sparks in my mind, the tingling sensation through my whole body and unleashing the baby dinosaurs in my tummy. Our lips moved in sync slowly and passionately while I cocked my head to the side to get a little more into it, his arms reached across to me, his hands grabbed me by the waist, lifted me up and pulled me across the counter towards him. He stood in between my legs as they casually wrapped around his waist while my hands found their way to his hair automatically, pulling at the hairs on nape of his neck. A small groan escaped his lips at my actions as he pulled away, leaning his head back with his eyes shut and mouth slightly opened.

I guess he liked that.

He pulled his head back facing me, his eyes had become a beep blue; like the bottom of the ocean, and his lips found my own again, this time still passionate but with a more faster and more hungrier state. His hand found my hair, removing the tie and let my hair out of its loose braid leaving it in small brown waves for him to run his fingers through. My hands moved to his shoulders, sliding around front to his chest and around to his back, feeling each muscle work and tense under my delicate touch. He licked my bottom lip but I pulled away for air, unwrapped my legs and slid off the counter; very much to his displeasure.

"Nell... Why did you do thaattt? You're such...a TEASE" He whined to me, a little out of breath; he obviously wanted to go further down the path we were going, but I would rather NOT be that intimate with my mother and his mother in the room next to us. Talk about AKWARD!

"Our mothers are in the room next to us Lou!" I tried to smack some sense into him, but him being The Tommo he is replied with, Then we can take it upstairs, they wouldn't be in the room over then... Would they?" He was obviously joking around just being the cheeky bastard he is but it still shocked me a little, we have only been dating for not even 2 months and he was already thinking about THAT!

He walked closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me to his body while backing us up against the counter; our waists and chests touching, sending electric shocks through my body. Though he didn't stop there, his hands maneuvered around until they rested on my bum and said; very sexily may I add. "A little birthday se-" See as where he was going with that I interrupted him with, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUBEAR!!" And he jumped, releasing his grip on me and it gave me a few seconds head start, racing up the stairs.

"Hey! Not faairr! Come back love!" He yelled to me as I heard his feet hitting the hardwood flooring. I went into my room, kicking the door closed and raced to my closet shutting it also. "NELL! WE ARE GOING SHOPPING BE BAK IN A FEW HOURS!" my mother screemed through the house. Oh cheese balls.

I heard feet stomping up the stairs, skipping every other one in full speed. My heart beat fastened at a semi-unhealthy rate.

My mother, out of all the times to leave, choose NOW, leaving me alone with Louis in our house. My door opened and feet shuffled, then their shadows casted under the door indicating they were standing in front of the closet. Why do I always hide in the closet!? Its the most obvious place to find peop- and my thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open and Lou grabbing me around the wait and lifting me up, holding me in the air with no effort on his part.

"You know... If you don't want to fall, you'll have to wrap your legs around me, or I'll drop you eventually." He said with a smirk plastered on his face knowing he was right. So I did exactly that while wrapping my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my bum for support. "You know, my offer for birthday sex is still up for grabs." He said as I rolled my eyes. "How about some birthday cuddling instead!" I suggested and he smiled in delight. "If cuddling is codeword for spooning, I'm all for it!" Oh. My. God. He needs to stop.

I dropped from his grasp as I rolled my eyes. "If you dont want to cuddle while watching a movie then fine, I can find someone else who's birthday is today and ask them if they want to-" and he cut me off by picking me up and throwing my on my bed as he went to my tv and put in a DVD. He came back over and crawled on the bed towards me, layed back and pulled me into in, my arm wrapping around his torso as he wrapped his around around my should and intertwining his fingers with my free hand.

******A/N*******

Hey guys! IM SO SORRY I WAS WRITINNOTER CHAPTERS AND THEN WRITING A NEW STORY!!

Check out my Liam Payne story called The Last Shot :) its him being a hockey player and yeah :)