Chapter Seventeen

Louis P.O.V:

"Do you want me to drive babe?" I asked quietly while she sighed in her seat and closed her eyes. She was clearly frustrated from the unexpected encounter.

I have to admit it to someone; even if it is only myself, I am beyond jealous. I know I shouldn't be, and I told Nell I was fine, but he was just not what I thought he was or looked like. His jawline hard, his hair in perfect brown curls, his height and everything else was beyond my own. And I just knew, I knew that he still has that guilt in his eyes; that is the only reason I am comfortable with us going to meet him for coffee tomorrow. I know he doesn't like her anymore because he didn't have that look in his eyes; only pounds upon pounds of guilt built up inside of him. He has no intentions of stealing her and that is the only thing that makes me calm, besides her words in the loo to me.

She nodded her head in response and opened her eyes while leaning her head to the side to face me. Her eyes screamed help, but here face read that she was fine; she is too good at masking her emotions. I leaned over to her and peck her lips as her smile turned into a genuine one. We both switched seats and I decided to just get pizza somewhere for dinner. Our mums probably wondering where the hell we have been.

~~

"I told you not to have him cook!" Louis' mom yelled at me from downstairs, which make me bolt fast down the steps.I thought I could leave Lou alone in the kitchen downstairs so that I could run up to brush my teeth, but he definitely proved me wrong.

We had finished eating but he was apparently still hungry because there was flour and pancake mix all over the kitchen; the walls, floor, every inch was covered in some sort of substance.

"What on earth were you trying to make Lou!?" I said. He gave me puppy eyes and looked down to his feet; god damn, not this.

"I.. I was hungry." He said quietly like a little boy who was caught with their hand in the cookie jar. His face was too sweet, but I couldn't fall for that act.

"We literally just finished eating pizza! How can you be hungry again? And why make pancakes?" I asked him multiple questions, but all he did was look at me as I rambled on. His eyes got a mysterious twinkle, and I had no time to react to what he was about to do. He picked me up over his shoulder and ran upstairs towards my room.

"Lou! Put me down now!" I yelled while pounding his back, it was obviously not doing anything because he still held me and eventually flipped me onto my bed. He was panting slightly as he hovered over me, his arms either side of my head as he leaned over my body that was sprawled across the mattress. His hands cupped my face as he studied my eyes, nose and lips.

"What?" I asked, suddenly conscious about my appearance. I most likely look like a mess from encountering troubling things today. He never answered, he just looked at me with an unreadable look plastered on his beautiful face.

The way his blue eyes shone in the dim light of my Christmas lights hanging from my ceiling, to his stone carved jaw and his disheveled brown hair; he was perfect to me.

"You know," he spoke as he reached up to my face to remove my glasses, " I hope you never get contacts, your glasses make you look perfect. But without them, I can see your beautiful brown eyes perfectly." He said, but I moved to put them back on.

"Lou, I can't see a thing without them! I can't see even an arms length in front of me." I explained, but he didn't listen, so I forced my glasses back on and held them so he couldn't remove them from my face.

My glasses also have me a sense of protection, like no one can see into my eyes clearly; a shield to protect myself. But he took one hand grasped both of mine as he removed my glasses and said, "You don't need them right now, babe. Trust me; you'll be able to see crystal clear." My heart beat quickened as he spoke.

IM SO SORRY THAT IT IS REALLY REALLY SHORT BUT I CANT CONTAIN MY EMOTIONS.

FROM THE TCA'S TO TODAY HAVING THE GUY I REALY LIKE ASK ME OUT I JUST CANT THINK STRAIGHT AND TYPE AHHAFKJSNDKJFND

I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM SO HAPPY THAT THIS STORY HAS A LITTLE OVER 3000 READ NOW:) I LOVE ALL MY FANS/FOLLOWERS :)