Chapter Fifteen

Louis' P.O.V:

"Mmmmm ramen. The holiest of soups." Nell mumbled softly as she ate her soup in peace; she is just too cute for words. " I agree, but beef is still better love." I said seriously at we sat opposite from each other, me leaning on the counter while stirring my soup in circles.

"Guess I spoke aloud, thats embarrassing.." She trailed off again, "Eh, I think its cute!" I replied looking up at her from arcross the table, staring into each others eyes, then went back to eating our soup. The only noise filling the room was the sound of forks scraping the bottom of our bowls and slurping of the soup.

I was happily finishing up my soup; I only have a few forks fulled of noodles left went she spoke, startling me with the loudness, "Sooo... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUBEAR!!" I dropped my fork in in my bowl having the soup splash all over my face, leaving droplets on my glasses annoyingly; they needto invent windshield wipers for glasses...

"Why do you keep doing that Nellie Bellie?! Thats the 100th time today!" I told her in utter fright. She had been doing this ALL day long! I never expect her, she is like a squierrel on crack when she screams it out, but it is still too adorable for words.

I sat in my chair and pouted, crossing my arms and pouting my lips. Glancing at Nellie she was looking at me for a while until she spoke, "Because I love your face when you get surprised and scared a little. Your eyes go wide and have a tiny sparkle in them and then you flare your arms in the air while your lips try to make a sound come out but nothing does." Her cheeks flushed slowly as she spoke, the pink tint deepening to a deep cherry red before she covered her face in her hands, her mumbling being muffled by her hands in embarrassment.

The sudden urge to be closer to her over came me, wanting to assure her that he can speak freely; speak anything on her mind to me. So I leaned in towards her over the counter, about to take her hands away from hiding her beautiful eyes, when she pulled them away first, her brown eyes meeting mine filling in surprise from me being close to her.

Her pupils dilated as my eyes flickered down to her lips occasionally, her breath catching as she took a quick intake of air, completely shocked at how close I was. I started leaning in, wanting to be closer to her, wanting the touch of her lips on my own; ever since our first kiss everyone after has just been exceeding my expectations. I looked in her eyes to see any dismay, I found none, so I went for it, leaning fully forward across the counter capturing her lips in mine; I am NOT one for delayed gratification.

Our lips moved in sync passionately, her lips soft against my own as tingles and sparks flew around and my stomach tingled as it spread through my whole body. My head registered that she was yet still too far away; I wanted her closer. So I unconsciously reached across the granite countertop and lifted her up as she cocked her head to the side for more access. I pulled her across the counter towards me, standing in between her legs as she wrapped them around my waist, crossing them in the back. As her hands found my hair, combing through it and pulling at the ends, when she pulled the hairs at my nape an involuntary groan escaped my mouth as I pulled away, leaning my head back with my mouth open with little attempt to try and stop it. She drove me crazy.

I looked back at her noticing her breathing as heavy as me, and I knew my eyes held the wanting of more as I came in for another kiss. Moving in a faster more passionate pace, my hands found their way to her hair and untied her braid, letting the waves fall as my hairs rain through it. Chills and goosebumps covered the area everywhere her hands traveled, my shoulder then roamed over my chest and down, I though she was going farther down but the path her hands were taking went around to my back. Each of my muscles tensed as she touch them making me want more as more chills ran through my body and my pants become a little tighter than normal. I licked her bottom lip for permission but she pulled away breathless and hopped down from the counter leaving me with a prominent pout.