Chapter Three

*Edited*

Chapter Three:

Nellie's POV:

My mom and I arrived at a two story house; it was the most gorgeous house I have ever seen. We got out of the car and I slowly walked behind my mother dreading to go inside to meet these people.

My mother knocked and within less than a minute a woman about my mother's age answered the door. She was slim and very pretty, just like my mom. "Oh my,Marrisa! I haven't seen you in ages!" the woman said to my mom while giving her a huge hug. "Oh and this must be Nellie! So nice to finally meet you, your mom has told me wonderful things about you!" she said to me while giving me a hug, she must be a hugger. "My name is Jay, come on in and get comfy." She said to us. She opened the door and we walked inside to the amazing huge house, it was decorated amazingly with pictures and some word quotes on one wall.

We all walked into the kitchen and she told us to take a seat, so we sat on the bar stools and she walked into the kitchen and made us some tea.

"I would introduce you to my son," Oh god here we go. "But he is currently out at the supermarket getting us some food." She said in a matter of fact tone. Yes, I won't have to see him for a while, I really dislike it when my mom brings me to these things, but I have to trust her on this one.

My mom and Jay talked for what seem liked hours but every time I check the clock, only 5 minutes went by. I was starting to get bored so I went on my phone and logged onto twitter and immediately tweeted "ugh bored here I just wanna go home :/".Then I checked my tumblr and saw a few funny pictures and reblogged them then logged off, joining in the dreadful conversation.

Jay handed us our cups of tea, I sipped it and was in HEAVEN. "Um..Excuse me Jay but what type of tea is it? I want to know so I can buy it later." I said to her.

"Oh, its Yorkshire Tea, my son's favorite actually, you can get it at the store in town." Of course she would pull her son into it. That's the 5th time she has mentioned her son in our conversation, so I decided to just not ask anymore questions.

A few minutes later I heard a car pull up into the driveway. Ugh great hopefully it's the father, I hoped to myself. "Oh that must be Boo!" Jay said all giddy. HA! Boo? Really? Wow must be a mammas boy. After a few minutes we heard the door open and I looked at my mom begging to leave now and she just looked back and smiled an evil grin. Great so I have to go through with this.

Then I saw him come through to the kitchen carrying a lot of groceries. He stopped in mid walked and looked me up and down. God was he checking me out.. Then I looked at him more closely, he had his light brown hair swept to the right side of his face, he was wearing a white n-neck, black pants he was wearing ref VANS that added perfect color. Then I looked into his blue eyes and got completely lost in the oceanic view.

"Hello love, my name is Louis, but you can call me Lou" He said with a gorgeous grin as he held out his hand. I giggled; he looked confused then realized he had grocery bags on his arm and the other holding more food. "Oh...oopps forgot I was carrying these. Hold on one sec." he said in a slightly embarrassed tone.

How could he forget carrying those heavy bags? He put all the food and drinks on the counter then walked back to me and stood an arms length away. I looked up from the ground and saw him already staring at me.

He then spoke, "Lets start over shall we?" he said with a smirk on his face. "Hello love, my name is Louis, but you can call me Lou." He reached his hand out towards me with an amazing smile across his face.

"Hi, I-I'm Nellie," I managed to stutter out while looking into his blue mesmerizing eyes and shaking his hand. Great, good job Nell already making a fool of yourself, I thought. His hands were a perfect combination soft but then had a slight roughness to them. I noticed the way his biceps flexed as he shook my hand, damn.