Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

Louis's POV:

"So what's your favorite color?" I asked Nell while we sat in the living room eating the Double Dutch Chocolate Chip cookies. I was trying to distract myself from saying things that I shouldn't say. Like how she deserves the world, not some douche who doesn't realize what he lost. I just don't get it, how could someone want to cheat on her?

The way her brown eyes twinkled when she laughed, how her eyes crinkled slightly when she smiled, then her cheeks would become just the slightest bit chubby too, how her hair seemed to glow when the sun hit it just right. She was beautiful, everything about her was. I cant imagine what went through that douche's head when he just tossed her away like that; I could never imagine doing that to her.

Boy if she was mine I woul-

"What about you?" she asked me with a mouth full of cookie, interrupting my thoughts. Her face held a worry expression while her eyes masked an emotion. The way she talked was just adorable, It's like everything she does she doesn't realize just how she looks to others.

I came back from my thoughts and replied. "Oh sorry, I was lost in thought, what did you say?" I said giving her an apologetic smile. She gave me a smile back and we continued talking back and forth, learning more about each other.

Her favorite color is green, and she has a cat named Mr. PumpkinPants. After a bit, the food was gone, and we had run out of things to talk about.

"So what do we do now? We ate basically everything." She said with a laugh that is intoxicating.

I laughed a little then said, "Well, I was actually about to ask you if you wanted to go on that tour I was talking to you about earlier, I'll show you around Doncaster a little, show you what there is to do here." I got up from the couch and grabbed the empty plate with left over crumbs from the coffee table and walked to the kitchen.

"Hmm I might just have to take you up on the offer." She told me with a smile.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her up off the couch, "Alright let get out of here!" I exclaimed, overly happy with her agreement.

I dragged outside and open the car door for her. She looks at me in shock but climbed into the car and I close the door before walking around the front of the car and get into the driver's side. "So where are you taking me to, my oh so special tour guide?" she questioned me a giggled at the last part.

"Well," I said in a serious tone, "It's a surprise." I said will an evil grin.

She looked at me with adorable puppy dog eyes and said, "Will you pleeaseee tell me?" she leaned into me, her face inches from mine and batted her eyelashes.

Lou, no resist the urge to close the gap.

"I can't, sorry love, but you will just have to wait." I said turning my head to look in the rear view mirror and started the car.

A+ for the resisting Louis.

She sat there in the passenger seat, slumped with her arms crossed. "FINE." She pouted and looked out the window. What did I do, I want this to be fun, not for her to get mad at me.

"I didn't mean to upset you love. It will be fun I promise." I told her while turning to look at her while I said the last part. She eventually unfolded her arms and put one by her side and the other holding her head up on the window. Her long brown hair covering her face, she looked amazing.

I turned back to the road and proceeded down the street trying to remember where the map told me to go on the internet. Was it a left or right..ugh I don't remember. Ill just go left. Trying my best not to tell her where we were going was hard, I wanted to scream it out loud but I resisted the urge. I wanted to know more about her, where she is from, what school she goes to, anything really.