Demons

Hi guys, sorry I still have no effin Internet *starts screaming and flailing*. Anyway to the book!!

Riley's POV

It was time, time for our baby to come out, honestly I was scared as fuck. But I hid that so Liam wouldn't be doing the seventy mile an hour question thing. Liam was at work so I called an ambulance and told them my water broke, turns out last time was a false call..... But this is for real. I grabbed a jacket, water bottle, my phone and charger and sat outside. the ambulance siren wailed then quietly turned off as they pulled into our drive way. I stood up holding my stomach, and wobbled into the machine.

"Ma'am? do you mind if I take your vitals?" the male voice questioned in an American accent. This guy looked like me a lot...

"Uh sure" I managed out thru gritted teeth.

He picked my arm up and took my blood pressure, blood sugar, and then felt my head, due to my fall a few weeks ago.

"Your grand love" he said smiling.

"Thanks" I said looking for a name tag. "what your name?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, sorry!" he said pulling his jacket aside and his name was there. Joseph Brown, the same last name I had before I got engaged....odd......

"Thanks Joseph" I said smiling at my own stupidity.

"Might I ask your name?" he said putting the chart at the end of the stretcher.

"Oh Im Riley, Riley Brown...soon Payne" I said grinning

He looked at me in awe, "call me Joe ....Riley?" he looked like he was going to cry. I think I had a sibling called Joe.....

"JOSEPH BROWN! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" I screamed hugging him, but my stomach made me feel like a beached whale.

"Riley I cannot believe I found you again!" he was crying and I smiled.

"Your an EMT now?" I said wiping a few of my salty tears away as well.

"Yes, it was a good career" he said. We chatted for a while and when we arrived I hugged him and grabbed my bag and quickly sat in the wheelchair.

"How are you Ms. Brown" Dr Talbp said when he saw me.

Shit I thought and pretended to be in some major labor pain.

"Dr. can I get a BLOODY DOCTOR FOR MY BABY" I screamed, but this time it actually hurt.

"Yes right a-away" he seemed scared by my sudden out burst.

**im skipping the part about birth, cos honestly I've no idea what it's like**

Liam showed up like the proud daddy he was. He came running in grinning about a minute and a half after she was born.

"How are you?" he yelled then realising that our baby was staring at him.

"She's so beautiful" he said grabbing her tiny hands in his large ones.

"What should we name her?" i asked giving Liam our child.

He looked into her eyes and then mumbled something that sounded like Thalia Grace Payne.

"Thalia Grace Payne" he said smiling proudly.

(No the names not from the Percy Jackson series)

"It's beautiful!" I smiled and started to cry, I was so intensely happy I couldn't talk.

Sorry guys I have damn writers block-and sorry it's a short chapter. ALSO READ MAH NEW BOOK CALLED ONE AND ONLY!! I'll mention you if you comment, and I give you a shout out if you like my book!! THXX❤❤😄👍😀😊 and also follow my twitter @mikmad_wttpd ill follow you all back❤👍🇬🇧🇮🇹