Mysteries

Hey y'all's! So I'm not getting a lot of comments so I don't know if you're liking the book, it'd be good for some likes as well❤❤ as you know Mikey is no longer available :( and if people don't start to ask if they can be Calum's, Ashton's or Luke's gf then I have to make up names!! and I don't want to do that!!!!!

Dr. Talpbs POV

So we have a case, 27 year old female, fell on a bump in the linoleum she's eight months pregnant and her husband, Mr. Liam Payne thought her water broke, which was a false case. Any ideas?

"Concussion?" House blurted

"No, that was ruled out I'm the trauma centre" I said quickly

"What about if we do a X-ray to check for deep brain bruises?" Dr. Cameron said standing up and grabbing a pen while signing off on a chart.

"Good" I said gathering my things "go!" I said frowning hurrying them off. (and yes these names are from the TV show "House")

I opened the door and scuttled out, being the head of special cases can be quite hard sometimes. Last week we had a Patient who told us she recently took no drugs, she lied obviously, and when we did a toxscreen we saw the line for Vicodin pop way up. So she sues us because she lost her right to privacy, but duly lost in the court because of signed documents.

"Dr. Tablp!" a nurse shouted as I was plopping my charts on the hallway desk. I looked over and it was at Mr. Paynes wife's room.

I ran in and she was standing there looking out the window holding a syringe of epinephrin.

"Riley, please put the syringe down" I said using her name to calm her down

"Why? why should I" she said monotone. I didn't know how to respond so I said "come with me" as I motioned to the door.

She took a step forward as a nurse with a vial full of anaesthetic plunged it into her arm.

"You facking, Twibts" she said before falling into my arms.

"Nurse, log this please" I said picking her up and tucking her into the seemingly uncomfortable beds that we provide.

Riley's POV

I checked twitter again, it's the second time in two minutes... there were tweets directed at me saying;

@RileyPayne27 you sick bitch, Liam is mine. you should just go hang yourself.

And this one...

@RileyPayne27 you should've killed your self a long time ago, if you dontt do it Ill do it for you #killRiley #screwyoubitch

And this one;

@RileyPayne27 Liam should have married someone who wasn't a whore, your a living nightmare, Riley. #returntohell

And finally;

@RileyPayne27 your name makes me gag, your face makes me go into cardiac arrest, how could LIAM love you. Your a fucking slut hoe.

I can't do this anymore, Liam and I....were going good and I love him I just...I cant. I grabbed my clothes put on my shoes and stole Dr. Cameron's coat. I walked up to a nurse and said "Excuse me Im Dr. Camor, and I need to get a syringe of epinephrin...and Im new here" I said knowing that epinephrin will stop my heart pronto.

"Of corse dear" he said handing me a vial.

"Thank you" I said going right back into my room. I removed the clothes and put on my dress again. A nurse popped her head in and saw me holding the needle. "Dr. Talpb" she screamed.

Shit, I fiddled trying to open it when Talpb came in

"Riley, please out the syringe down" he said calmly

"Why? why should I" I asked monotone.

"Come with me" he said gesturing towards the door.

I took a unsure step forward when I saw a nurse stab something into my arm.

"You facking twibits" I said passing out cold.

/////////means time passing////////

"What the hell" Liam shouted as I woke up. I was strapped to the bed. "whats going on?" I asked completely sure of what happened.

"Baby, you should've told me!" Liam said crying

"Told you what?" I asked knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"The tweets! Riley, they made you depressed and sour to me, tell me did you really want to kill yourself?!" he yelled

"What!!" I screamed at him trying to move but I couldn't.

"You tried to fucking kill yourself" he said wiping up the mop of tears on his face.

"Liam, it would've fixed my problem, no more bullying, no more people hurting you.you and our baby could've been cut out of me and you could've kept her" I said crying psychotic ally now.

"Baby, no. it would've ruined my life" he said trying to hug me

"Liam I am sorry" I said kissing his temple

"Promise me you'll never do it again?" he said in his angelic voice.

"I promise" I said hugging him.

Okay!! done with the chapter!!:D how'd ya like it:):)

Another reminder:)

Miky's no longer available

The others are!!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!!

and I love all y'all's!!❤❤