The Days get longer when we are apart

Riley's P.O.V.

I miss Liam so much. It's fall now and the days are longer it wouldn't be so bad if I had Liam though. I moved into his house about a month before the tour started. So it's full of him, even the furniture says it's his. So it's hard to think about anything else but him in here.

_______________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

"Liam come on" Niall says

"I miss her so much"i cry

"I know but it'll be alright" Harry says.

"She'll forget about me" I say.

"No she loves you and you talk everyday so how could she forget you?" Zayn says patting me on the shoulder.

"Because she's just so beautiful and other guys think that too so she'll cheat one and leave me" I sob.

"No she won't Liam your overthinking it and we have to go onstage now do you think you can handle it?" Louis asks.

"Yeah" I say wiping my tears and getting up.

"Let's go!" Niall says.

We walk out in stage and the crowd starts to scream. But then I see it. There is a girl that looks just like Riley.

WHAT THE FUCK!

"Niall" I whisper

"Yeah mate?"

"Look at the girl"

"Ok what about her?"

"It's Riley" I say

"No it's not Liam, she looks nothing like her you just miss Riley alright it's not her" he says.

"Alright" but I'm not sure.

*******

"GOODNIGHT BOSTON!" we all yell.

We walk backstage and get dressed into are regular clothes. Then we go out to the van. We are driven to the hotel. where there is a bunch of screaming preteens. Me and the boys put are hoodies and sunglasses on and make are way thorough the huge crowd of girls.

It's 5 month of the tour and it's great really I just miss Riley a lot. We skype and text everyday but still I miss the feeling of her.

There's only 10 days left of the tour and then we fly back home and I can see her again.

I can't wait. Can't these 10 days get any longer?

_______________________________

Alright guy did you like it? also I'm looking for a name to put in as a fan, comment or message me them alright thanks. You guys are picking so yeah bye. vote,comment and share pls