From Leeroy to Liam

A.N.- this is my first story so don't judge k? Please comment and vote and follow me ? Thanks hope you enjoy ~ britishpeep

__________________________

Leeroy's P.O.V.

Today is the first day of school. Which means the bullying also begins today. I'm known as the gay nerd in school, and everybody and when I say everybody I mean everybody bullies me. At that moment I'm brought back to reality by my mum banging at my door. "GET UP YOU LITTLE GAY SHIT!" she screams. "I'm up" I yell so she will stop screaming. Yeah she hates me. I get up and get into the shower. When I get out I notice I'm running late. I quickly slip on a pink vest, blue gym shorts and a sweatband. When I get to school a bus is pulling out and splashes a huge puddle that drenches me head to toe. "fuck" I cuss under my breath. I walk into school cussing under my breath. When I'm slapped into a locker and it shuts. I slam all my weight against the locker but its no use i'm stuck, great. I'm admitting defeat when someone opens the door. She is so beautiful, she has darkbrown hair that hangs over the right of her face and her eyes are chocolate brown but at the moment filled with confusion I think I was staring for to long or starting to drool because she clears her throat "Um, why are you in my locker?" she asks. "I-I w-was s-shoved I-in," I answer back studdering like always. "Oh are you ok?" She asks with the voice of an angel. "Y-Yeah" I say. She takes my hand and helps me out of the locker. She touched my hand oh my god. "Thanks, umm" I say "Riley, you?" She says. Wow even her name is beautiful. "Leeroy" I tell her. She smiles and her teeth are so perfect, yes I have a teeth fetish ok it's not weird. "That's my brothers name" she says still smiling "oh cool" I say stupidly. "So are you new here?" I ask her, she nods. "Yeah actually I was wondering where I could find Mr.Chase's room?"she says "oh I-I can h-help y-you with t-that, I-I have h-him also" I say smiling. Once we get to class we don't talk for the rest of the day.

__________________________

Ok so that was the first chapter. How did you guys like it? Anyway if you want to continue reading I'm going to update daily cause I know how it is to wait and wait for a person to update. :)

Ok so pls comment your thoughts , vote and follow me pls. Thanks love ya. ~Britishpeep :P