The Bellhop man

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated lately. Been busy. Today a guy shot him self in a car infornt of my towns high school! Crazy right? But his gf broke up with him the night before so he shot him self. Sad but on with the story.

_______________________________

Riley's P.O.V

"So what do you want to do today Leeroy?" I ask him.

"Whatever you want to do love" he replies. My heart flutters when he calls me love. "Well I just wanna sit here and talk to you" I say. "Alright" he says. "So umm Leeroy" I say. "Yeah" he says.

"Did your mum always treat you that way?" I ask,

"Um yeah I guess I mean she has always called me gay and worthless and hit me so yeah."

"That's horrible. Why would she do that?"

"It started when I was about 7. My dad left her and well she started to do drugs and drink a lot. But she never hit us. That continued till I was about 13. But then my father fought for custody. She won but seeing him again set her off. That night she beat me. I protected my sisters because well they were younger. Everyday I would get beat but only me. I guess cause Ruth and Nicole had different fathers but still." he finishes. "Oh my god I'm sorry I asked." I say as I hug him.

"It's fine" he says.

Just then the door opened. "Oh sorry, did I interrupt something?" the man asks. "No not at all" Leeroy tells him. "Alright then. Where do you want your food sir?" he asks "umm right on the table, thank you sir. " Leeroy says. "What's this" I ask. "Breakfast" Leeroy says.We sit down and start to eat.

******************************************

"I gotta go Leeroy or my dad will start to worry." I tell him. "Alright love, see you tommorow?" He says "yep" I say popping the p. I kiss him and hop off the bed. I walk out into the hallway. When I get to the elevator the bellhop from earlier today steps in too. It's a small elevator with mirrors on the sides. The kind that makes it possible to see all around you without moving your neck. I step out at the lobby.

When I finally break free of the crowded lobby the cold wind hits my face. I start to walk down the sidewalk looking for a cab. When suddenly I'm grabbed into a dark ally. "Hey sexy" a familiar voice says. "Derrick?" I say scared. "Yeah baby you miss me?" He asks "nope" I tell him. "Really now" he says as he pushes me harder against the wall. Why did I even date this asshole?

*flashback*

"Hey sexy" Derrick says.

"Hey" I say.

"What did I tell you to call me? Bitch" he says grabbing a handful of my hair.

"Master. I'm sorry it won't happen again." I cry.

"It better not happen slut" he hisses pushing me too the ground hard.

I'm so fed up with this shit. I can't take it anymore. I stand up and he looks at me surprised "DERRICK WE ARE OVER. I'M DONE WITH YOU!!". I scream. "Oh really I don't think so. Come back here." I start to run. "This isn't over I will find you!" He screams.

*end of flashback*

"Let me go Derrick" I plead.

"I don't think so bitch." He says.

"Well I think you will" a voice from behind says. The bellhop guy. He rips Derrick off of me and starts punching him.. He knocks him out and turns to me "you alright?" he asks "yeah just scared a little" I say. "Okay. Well it's okay now. He won't hurt you now." He says. "What's your name anyways?" He asks. "Riley" I say. "Oh that's a nice name. Mines Niall" he says through a thick Irish accent I

just noticed. "May I have your number?" he asks. "I have a boyfriend but sure we could hang out some time I guess." I say. He hands me his phone and I type my number in. He says goodbye and helps me get a cab. He is really nice and attractive wow I'll have to tell Leeroy about him tommorow.