Love in the air

Leeroy's P.O.V

I'm so lucky to have Riley. She's amazing and a really good kisser too. Currently. We are in my flat. She is cuddled up against me while we're watching toy story 3. I love this movie. But I'm not paying any attention to it . She's just to cute. "Riley" I whisper. "Hmm" she mumbles, "I love you" I say in her ear. She smiles at me looking up, "I love you too" she purrs in my ear. God thats hot!

She sits up so she is strattling me. She leans down and presses her soft pink lips to mine. This feels so good, she pulls my bottom lip with her teeth, I moan, "Riley, mhh" is all I can manage. I'm really beginning to love this postion. God what an I saying? It's not like a sex postion I should just be thinking about Riley right now. How her bum is in my crotch, how good it feels. How it would feel to make love to her. Wait,WOT. OMG did I really just think that? She would never do that with me ever, so why even bother thinking about it. Why can't I be perfect?

*******

Riley's P.O.V.

I pull away from Leeroy's lips ,out of breath. "wow" Leeroy mumbles, I giggle. I lean over and shut the tv off. "What are you doing?" He asks " oh we don't need that on right now" I say. His eyebrows go up in a really cute way, questioning me. I lean down and press my lips onto his, he smiles into the kiss. He slips his tongue in and I just let him do the work. I pull away and hop off of him. "Come on let's go upstairs" I say dragging him off the sofa to the stairs. "Why are we going to do" he says. Oh he thinks that, not that I wouldn't want to so that that with Leeroy, but not this fast we have not been dating for about 2 months, so no atleast not yet. We get to his room and I pull him on his bed. He pulls me into a hug so my head is on his chest. We fall asleep like this.

______________________________

Ok guys um do you like my story. I'm think of like saying atleast 5 votes and 5 comments for me to update it. Yeah so, please comment and vote . No ghost readers please thanks