Beautiful beginnings

Hey guys it's makayla! So I'm coming up with a plan, i need four girls to be 5SOS girl friends! I will have a few requests so if I don't choose you, I'll give you another part, like director, dance choreographer etc.

Nialls Pov

I think Liam is having a hard time with Riley, they get along with each other really well, but they're late to shows and yesterday Riley's face was bloodshot.

Lately I was pt in charge, which I find weird cos I'm the immature one and my mind always wanders to food. except Louie he's the most immature one.

Louis POV

I saw Liam walk in with Riley with a pained expression so I walked over with my pickle juice and salt that we had made a few years earlier. I kept it, yea gross, but it's MINE

"Hi Liam" I said walking down to him, why is he talking to Simon?

"Simon I need nine months off" I heard him say

"Why nine?" Simon said touching his shoulder

"Riley's pregnant" he said softly

I dropped my pickle juice and salt and stared at Liam and then screamed "IMMA GRANDDADDY"

Niall, Harry and Zayn walked in holding Riley's hand

Riley had a look of pure terror and started to cry. "Liam" she said crying and turned and rushed off to the ladies lou.

Riley's POV

I walked in with Zayn and Harry and Niall to hear Louis screaming "IMMA BE A GRANDDADDY!!!" And the lads just looked to me, I started to cry and said "Liam?" questioning

I grabbed my arms to my face and ran to the bathrooms king the door and plopping on the toilet to cry.

Then thought began to run through my head, what if Liam doesn't love me, what happens if my mom finds out? what happens if I.....dont want a baby? the I thought angrily RILEY YOU WILL KEEP THE BABY, IT'S HELPLESS AND YOUR HER MOM. Wait Her? HUD I call "it" a her?

"Riley" I heard a soft knocking

"I need....a moment" I said sniffing

"I didn't mean for Lou, Harry, Zayn and Niall to hear. ai was asking Simon for a few months off so I could spend time with you and our baby"

"Liam, Im sorry" I said opening the door

"Dont be sorry" he said grabbing my shoulders and pushing me to the wall "your beautiful, and I wouldn't love anybody but you" he said so lovingly

He kissed me and I kissed back until the secretary popps her head in "Liam you've got twenty minutes" and slid out slowly

"Liam, Im going to to get some clothes. I'll be at the mall"

"Okay love, see you later" he grabbed his sweatshirt and slid out the door.

I grabbed my purse and slid on my sunglasses. I texted Niall

"Hey, can I borrow the van?"

"Sure, just make sure you pick us up this time!!"

"No problem!"

I grabbed his keys and went out to his car.

Liam's POV

I stood there listening to the familiar bass line to Teenage Dirtbag. I hope Riley's okay, she was actually crying today. maybe it was just the hormones hope fully. then Harry started to sing.

"Her name is Noelle, I had a dream about her. she rings my bell, got gym class in half an hour! oh how she rocks, in Keds and tube socks, but she doesn't know who I am, and she doesn't give a damn about me"

"Cos I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, im just a teenage dirtbag baby! listen to iron maiden maybe with me, wooaahhh"

My phone rang I tapped Louie's shoulder and gestured to my phone and he nodded.

"Hello?" I said into the phone

"Hello, is this Liam Payne?"

"Yes....why?"

"Your girlfriend, excuse me fiancé, Riley is in the hospital. We would like you to come to the hospital immediately"

"Why!?? what's wrong?!!" I yelled at the phone.

"Please, we will explain when you arrive" the man voice said

I ran over to the drummers and gutarists and told them to cut the music. Harry was starting the third verse into the fourth song we have done and then he heard the bass drop and he turned to face me.

"My god lad, you white as ice" he said dropping his microphone

"Riley, she's in the hospital.

Hey guys!! so make sure to tell me why you want to be Calum's, Ashton's, Michael's or Lukes girl friends!! again sorry if I do not choose you:) ❤❤tons of love❤❤