Meeting Mum

Heeeeyyy, its me Maddi so umm since Makayla told u guys her twitter and instagram I guess I tell you mine, they are both mnash433 so yerp follow meh but here's the new chapter, but this chapter I'm trying a new kind of P.O.V. so enjoy.

Oh also read the new book Makaylas writing, its really good so far!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

Today is the first time Riley's meeting mum. I know Mum will love Riley I mean who doesn't love Riley. But what if Riley doesn't love my- our Mum. She most likely will I mean Riley doesn't judge people, so I'm sure I'm worrying about nothing.

I start to get up from my bed. Today is going to be a long day, I'm sure there will be lots of tears I mean 18 years is a long time without knowing your real Mother I couldn't even imagine. But of course Riley didn't know so I guess that's easy enough to not wonder about who your real mother if you don't know you were pretty much taken from the hospital.

I still can't believe Riley's my sister I mean I called her hot like woah that's a little to much sibling love. But I can't wait till she gets here I haven't seen her on agesss.

***********Riley's P.O.V.************

Almost there. At the moment I'm going to the Styles house well my mothers house - wow that's weird.

I wonder what she's like. If she raised Harry then she has to be one of the sweetest person in the world just like Harry. Of course Liam is sweeter but you know so is Harry.

As I pull into the drive way I shut off the engine to my mustang GT and open the car door. I walk up to the front door and as soon as I knock on the door it opens and Harry lets me in.

"Ready to meet mum, Ril- sis?" He says smiling and giving me a full view of his cheeky dimples.

"Yeah bro" I say poking his dimple on his right cheek. He gives me a pouty face but I ignore it. "You know I hate that Riley" he complains. "I know that's why I did it I mean siblings aren't supposed to be nice to each other" I say smiling up at him "alright you git let's go into the living room" he says leading me down a narrow hall way to where a lady sits on the couch. She must be my mother.

"hello Anne" I say not sure if I should call her mother.

"Please call me mum of you would like because that's what I am" she says smiling an getting up to wrap me in a bone crushing hug.

"Alright mum" I smile when she lets me go.

"Yay, so tell me about your life I wan to know who my little girl is" she says smiling at me and leading me over to the couch

I start to tell her about my other parents and how I had done in school, past boyfriends, jobs, and then Liam.

After a couple of hours I had told her everything and we had Yorkshire tea yumm.

So that's my mum wow she's amazingly an Harry is also the best brother I could ever ask for.

_______________________________

So that was that yerp hope you liked it and guess what!! I GOT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS IM GONNA SEE THEM HOLY SHIT THO but I have to wait till august rhhhh but anyway comment vote and share pls

It's makayla now: AND I DIDN'T GET TICKeTS oh well love ya all