The fan

I changed the cover do you like it? And no one said any names so i chose one I liked Hope you enjoy. Comment, Vote and share pls.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

Today is the last day of the tour and we have meet & greets after the concert. Its in L.A so this should be fun, its the first time we've been here since the X-factor, good times. We get dressed in our stage outfits. Louis wears red pants, a white shirt with blue stripes and suspenders. Harry wears a white t-shirt with black skinny jeans and brown boots. Niall wears a red polo, chinos and white converse. Zayn wears a white varsity jacket, black skinny jeans and red Nikes. I wear a plaid button up shirt, gray skinny jeans and white converse."5 minutes boys" Paul tells us. "alright" we say.

*****5 Mintues Later******

"Hey L.A." Louis screams.

The crowd screams even louder when we start to sin "What Makes You Beautiful".

*************2 Hours Later*****

"GOODNIGHT L.A. THAT WAS AN AWESOME WAY TO END A TOUR!" I yell.

We walk back stage and head to the meet & greet. I walk up to a girl "Hi Love Whats your name?" i ask her. "Dani" she says. "Thats a really pretty name.". "Thank you". "You look familiar, where have I seen you before?". "we went to the same school, I was friends with Riley." she says. "OH well maybe when we get back we could all hang out sometime. You still live in Doncaster?"  I ask her. "yeah" she says. "Cool can I hae your number?", "yeah sure" she says writing it on my hand. I sign a pic for her and take a picture with her.

I meet a couple more fans and then its done. The tours over. We go back to the hotel and pack up and drive to the airport. We meet a couple more fans there but then we get on the plane. 12 more hours till' I see Riley again I can't wait.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I think this chapter was my longest did you guys like it. the only reason its long is because I'm using a laptop from now on. Comment your thougths please ILY