~Zhyzhia and Harry~

Zhyzhiza's POV:

"Alright! Bye!" I call over my shoulder.

I had just finished another photoshoot with Seventeen Magazine. I absolutely love my job, but I guess modeling is my life.

"There you are!" a familiar voice said. I turn and saw Demii, one of my best friends.

"Demii!" I yell, and run to her.

She chuckled. "Zhyzhia!"

I embrace her, and she slowly wraps her arms around me. Once we let go, we were tackled by three other people.

"We're here!" Rhianna cheered.

"That's great and all, but could you get off of me?" I ask. I'm at the bottom, and having four bodies on top of you isn't very fun.

Yailin chuckled. "Fine!"

A few minutes later, I was standing. I smiled and looked to Cara, who was texting away on her phone. I realize that's what the rest were doing.

"Guys! What are you doing?" I ask loudly.

"Oh, sorry, I just needed to tell Liam something quick." Demii said.

''Liam?"

''My boyfriend, silly!" Demii replied.

"Oh! You should meet Louis, he's funny!" Rhianna said.

"How about she meets all of our boyfriends?" Cara asked.

"Yeah! Let's do that!" Demii said.

"Alright! I'll tell Niall!" Yailin announced.

Harry's POV:

"Hello?" I say annoyed, and threw a pillow at Liam.

"W-what?" Liam said, comming back to reality.

I sigh. "Are we playing Monopoly or what?"

"Sorry, mate. We have five guests coming over." Liam replied.

"Alright, then. When?" I ask.

"About five miuntes." Niall responds.

"Goody." I say, an head off to my room.

Why can't I play a simple board game with any of my friends anymore? It's always text her, call her, all about thier girlfriends. To be honest, it's really annoying. I hear a knock on thee front door, and some talking. Looks like the guests are here. All the sudden, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come on, Harry. At least meet them." Zayn said.

"No thanks, I'm fine." I reply.

"Come on! Please?"

"Fine."

I slowly get off my bed, and stroll out to the living room. I saw all of the couples, but what caught my eye was a girl, sitting alone and staring out a window. From what I saw, she's beautiful. I saw her long black hair, and tan skin. From what I could tell, she had dark eyes.

"Harry!" Louis yelled.

I jump, startled. "What?"

I was given introductions of each girl.

"That's Zhyzhia. She's normally loud." Yailin told me.

"Go introduce yourself!" Niall whispered into my ear.

I nod and walk over to Zhyzhia. I cautiously tap her shoulder, and she jumps a little, surprised.

"Hi!" I say.

"Hi. I'm-"

"Zhyzhia. Your friends told me."

"OK then."

I stared at her almost-black eyes. They're pretty cool if you ask me.

"So, you're Harry, right?" She asks.

I nod. "Yeah. I sing for a living.''

"I know that! I'm a model."

"Well, I can see why,"

I only then realized we were holding hands.

Zhyzhia's POV:

A few hours later, Harry and I were still talking.

"Hey, lovebirds! Want some pizza?" Rhianna asked.

"Sure!" I shout.

"Yes!" Harry calls.

After we all ate, Liam said we had to talk about something, as a group.

"So," Liam bagan, holding Danii's hand, "We were wondering if you girls would like to go to Paris with us?"

I looked at the girls, and we nodded at the same time.

"Yes!" I yell.

"Good! You girls need to pack!" Zayn said.

"Alright. We'll be back." Cara said, kissing his cheek.

****

"That's what makes you beatiful!" Harry sung.

I can't believe I am backstage right now. It's pretty cool, seeing all the behind the scenes stuff and seeing Harry preform live with the boys. We've become very close within the last few days, and I like that.

"Alright, I have something important to say!" Harry announced

I look at Cara, confused. She had the same look on her face, too. I shrug, and we turn our heeads to see what Harry was up to.

"I need to ask Zhyzhia to come out here please!" Harry continued.

After Yailin gave me a gentle shove, I walked out onto the stage, next to Harry. The screams and such from the crowd was deafening. He grasped my hand, and looked me in the eyes.

"Zhyzhia, I have been drawn to you since day one. Would you be my girlfriend?"

I stare at him for a moment, and screamed "Yes!"

Harry grinned, and so did I. Before I knew it, we were kissing. In front of the crowd. When we pulled away a while later, the crowd was deadly silent. Then, they burst out cheering, for us.

Things couldn't be better.

**

Hope you like it! I wrote this on my tablet, so I'm sorry if it's crazy short and filled with errors. I stayed up till one am writing this!