~Emily and Niall~

Emily's POV:

I was walking down the street in London. I was visiting from the US. I looked around to see the London Eye, and the Big Ben. Suddenly, I heard screaming. Curious, I ran to the source. I saw five boys running from a large crowd of girls. Wait a second, it's One Direction!

"Oh my God!" I say.

I head a chorus of:

"I love you!"

"Marry me, Harry!

"Where are you going!?"

I chuckled at the last one. Stalkers.

"What to do now?" I mused.

Since the street was a little busy, I walked into an alleyway as a shortcut. I was knocked to the ground, and everything went black.

Niall's POV:

"Louis, you idiot!" I say.

We had run into an alley to escape from the girls. Louis had run into this girl, knocking her out. I'm not very happy with him right now.

"Sorry?" he said.

"Don't say that to me, say that to her!" I yell.

"Calm down. They might find us if you don't be quiet!" Liam said, frustrated with us.

"All right. What should we do?" I ask.

"Let's bring her to the house!" Harry piped in.

"Wrong time to be a flirt!" Zayn said.

"We still should! Nobody knows how bad Louis hurt her!" I shoot a look at Lou, who is picking the girl up gently.

"Didn't mean to," Lou mumbled.

We walked off to Louis and Harry's flat, careful to stay unnoticed. There's something about her, I don't know what, but I kinda love her, in a way.

Emily's POV:

I woke up, my head pounding. Ow, what happened? As my vision focuses, I see none other than One Direction hovering above me. This has to be a dream, right?

"What happened?" I ask, holding my head in pain.

Louis gave me a weak smile. "I kinda ran into you, and knocked you out. Sorry!"

I smile. "It's alright."

I looked at Niall, who was staring at me. I blush and look away.

"How's your head?" Liam said, gingerly touching my head.

I wince. "Hurts. Really bad!"

Harry handed me a pill. "Dr. Payne says this should make you feel better. Take his word for it," he said.

I chuckle and do as I'm told. A half hour later, I'm better!

Niall's POV:

I'm kind of jealous at the way Emily chuckled at Harry. I have to ask her. I see Emily talking to Zayn, and I walk over to her.

"Emily, can I talk to you?" I ask.

Emily nods and follows me outside, where there's no one else but me and her.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Do you want to go to this dance with me? All the boys are invited, and we need to bring dates." I say.

"Sure!" Emily smiled.

I smiled in relief. "Good. The dance is in two days. You can meet me back here."

"Okay!" she said.

***********************************************************

(2 days later)

There was a knock on the door. I open it quickly, to see Eleanor and Danielle.

"Hello. Come in!" I say.

I'm getting worried that Emily won't show up.

"What's wrong? You looked concerned." Liam said.

"Emily hasn't shown up yet. What if shedoesn't show?" I ask, worried.

"She will. Don't worry." Liam said, calming me slightly.

"Niall! Get you're arse down here!" Louis yelled.

I run down the stairs, and there's Emily. She looked beautiful. (You can imagine what she wore)

"Hey!" She said, a smile on her face.

************************************************

(at the dance)

It was a slow song. Nervous, I went over to Emily.

"Want to dance?" I say.

"Sure!" Emily chirped.

As we danced, I saw Emily look up at me. I leaned in, as did she. What am I doing? I thought. Did she want to kiss me? I quickly pulled away, and the song ended. Lost opportunity. Sighing, I walked to the boys. We were supposed to sing a song for them.

"How about we sing 'I Should've Kissed You'?" I ask.

"Yeah! We were just debating what to sing." Zayn said.

"Did you almost kiss Emily?"  Harry asked, raisinghis eyebrows. I nod.

"Ah." He said.

We went on stage.

"This song is for my date." I state. We began to sing. (play the song!)

Emily's POV:

"This song is for my date." Niall stated.

I blushed. For me? They started singing, and we all started dancing to the upbeat song. As they came off the stage, Niall came directly to me.

"Sorry. I really should've kissed you," he said.

I smiled at him, and we both leaned in. We kissed, and it was everything I dreamed of.