~Sammi and Niall~

Sammi's POV:

"I'm HOMEEE!!" I yell, running through the house. This was the place that I rented with my friend, Andie.

" 'Kay!" I hear Andie call from upstairs.

I smirk a little. Time to play spy!

"OK! I'm going to the backyard!" I scream, opening the door and shutting it. I wasn't going out.

I quietly creep up the stairs, and tip-toe to her room, crouching down. Some of my red dyed hair got in my face, and I tucked it behind my ear. I saw her door was slightly open, and I peek through the crack. There was Andie, with..... One Direction!? I bump into the wall, and I stand up quickly. My friend had seen me trying to escape.

"What are you doing?" Andie asked, hands on her hips.

"Uhh.... Playing spy?" I ask.

I hear laughter come from her room.

"Why is One Direction in your room?" I hiss.

"I'm Louis' best friend from our childhood." Andie responded, revealing her real Doncaster accent.

"What the...? I didn't know this!" I scream, not mad at all.

"I know. Meet them." Andie shoved me into the room, in a playful way, of course!

I suddenly became shy. You would be too if you were in front of One Direction and your celebrity crush, Niall Horan!

"Hiya!" I say, not too loud, but almost too soft.

"Hi!" each boy said.

"I'm Sammi. You're One Direction." I act like they have no idea who they are.

"You don't say," Louis replied, stoking an imaginary beard.

"Yep!"

I was starting to be myself again.

Niall's POV:

Sammi. I like the ring to that name. I look at her red hair, tanned skin and green eyes. All perfection in my eyes. I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Niall? Nialler? NIALL!" Zayn yelled, snapping me out of my trance.

"What?" I say.

"You alright, mate?" Liam asked.

I nod. "Yeah!"

"OK then."

Sammi giggled a bit, and I felt my cheeks turn pink. She stared at me a bit, then she blushed and looked away.

"DO YOU HAVE CARROTS?!" Louis yelled.

"YEAH! LET'S GO!" Andie yelled.

As the two left, Harry asked, "Who wants to play truth or dare?"

We all agreed, and Sammi sat next to Liam. I couldn't help but feel jealous.

"Harry, truth or dare?" Liam asked.

"Truth." Harry said.

Liam groaned. "Darn, I had a good dare. Anyways, do you fancy Andie?"

Harry gulped, not knowing what to say next. He slowly nodded. "Keep it a secret!"

"OK!" Sammi said, a small smirk on her face.

"Niall, truth or Dare?" Harry asked, smirking evilly.

"Dare," I reply, showing off confidence.

"Hmm... I dare you to kiss Sammi." Harry replied.

Sammi's POV:

Oh, geez. I wonder if Niall will say no?

Niall gulped and replied with a simple "OK."

I felt myself relax, but I know that can't be for long. Suddenly, I felt his lips on mine. Oh boy, so many girls would kill me to be in my shoes right now. His kiss was sweet and soft. We pulled away, and I felt my cheeks turn firetruck red, while biting my bottom lip.

"OOHH!" the boys said.

"Shut up!" I said.

Niall sat next to me, instead of returning to his seat. I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I was hardly paying any attention to the game.

"Would you go on a date with me, Sammi?" Niall whispered in my ear.

"Yes." I reply.