~Farah and Liam~

Farah's POV:

"Love you!" I call out to my boyfriend.

"Love you too!" he called back.

I had no idea where he was going. I decided to walk to the park for the heck of it, taking advantage of the lovely sunny day. I went to the slide, and slided for a few minutes. I looked up, and wished I hadn't. My boyfriend, James, was kissing another girl.

"What?!" I yelp.

This startled the couple, and James saw me. I know he has a twin, but they're fraternal. James has blond hair while Fred had orange.

"Farah, it's not what you think!" James pleaded.

I glare at him. I know I have to be stronger in front of him.

"Save it." I said bitterly. "We're done!"

I walk away, my head up high. As soon as I was out of sight, I felt tears streaming down my face.

"You okay?" my best friend, Susan asked.

"I s-s-saw J-J-James k-k-k-kis-s-sing-g a-an-o-th-ther g-g-irl!" I stutter, sobbing.

"Oh, Farah. I'm so sorry! If you'll feel any better I'll kick his butt for you," Susan suggested.

"N-no thanks," I calm down a little.

"Are you up for meeting new people?"

"I d-don't know!"

"Yes or no, amigo?"

"Okay," I sigh, giving in.

"Yay!"

With that, Susan grabbed my arm and ran, dragging me behind. I didn't really care, I was just wondering who we're meeting.

Liam's POV:

"SUSAN IN THE HOUSE WITH FRIEND! PLEASE LOWER THE NERF GUNS!" Susan yelled.

"I think she's here." Niall said, chuckling.

"No!" I reply with sarcasm.

"Yep." Louis said simply, plopping down on the couch next to Harry, messing around with his curls. "How is your hair so curly?" Louis  mused aloud.

"It just is," Harry replied.

"*gasps* Mind reader!" Louis said, shocked.

I chuckled as Zayn waked in with his girlfriend, Susan and another girl. She appeared to have been crying, and I felt bad, even though I did nothing to her and I just saw her. I saw her look at me, and I turn away quickly. Why did I just do that?

"Guys. GUYS!" Susan said/yelled. "This is my best friend, Farah. She just broke up with her boyfriend and is VERY upset. Harry, don't freak her out!"

Harry blushed at what Susan last said, while we all chuckled.

"Wow, Susan! Thanks. Hey, Zayn!" Farah said.

"Hey, Farah!" Zayn said.

"I'm Liam, and that is Harry, Louis, and Niall. It looks like you know Zayn." I tell Farah, pointing to each of the boys as I spoke.

"Hi," Farah greeted softly.

Farah's POV:

I hose to sit next to Liam, who I felt comfortable with, for some reason. I was still upset about James, and a little upset with Susan for dragging me to a room with five boys in it. Susan had left for the bathroom, of course. I felt Liam looked at me, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. That's weird, I never felt like that with James.

"Umm, so, Farah, what's new?" Louis asked, playing with Harry's curls.

I give him a look, and answer; "Nothing, really, just sitting in a room with One Direction. You?"

"Sitting in a room with my four best mates and a girl with the name Farah. You?"

"I just told you!" I tell him.

"I know."

Liam's POV:

I knew it now; I've fallen for Farah. She's really nice, and her last boyfriend didn't deserve her.

"Boys, it's carrot shopping time! Liam, entertain out guests!'' Louis announced, dragging a moaning Nial, who hated carrot shopping.

"Do I have to?" Niall asked.

"Yes! C'mon now, leprechaun!" Louis replied.

I roll my eyes as the boys left. Farah and I heard Susan's yelling, muffled because of distance.

"Does she ever not yell?" I wonder aloud.

"Sometimes." Farah replied quietly.

Then my emotions took over me. I leaned in and kissed her.

Farah's POV:

I can't believe I'm kissing Liam, after a breakup. I kissed him back, not knowing what else to do. But don't get me wrong, I love it. We slowly pulled away, Liam blushing madly. I felt my cheeks growing red, as well.

"Aww!" Susan cooed.

"Susan!" I yell at her.

"Sorry. I'll leave you two lovebirds be."Susan said, smirking.

She left and I smiled at Liam.

"Um, would you be my girlfriend?" Liam asked, randomly shy.

"Yes!" I say.

With that, we sealed it with a kiss.