~Elizabeth and Mr. Harry Styles! :D~

Elizabeth's POV:

I laugh with my friend, Emily, who just ran into another pole.

"How many times does that happen?" a voice asked, interrupting my laughing fit.

I turn to be face to face with a man with shocking green eyes.  He had brown curly hair, and looked awfully familiar...

"Oh my gosh, you're Harry Styles?" I ask quietly.

"Yeah! How nice of you not to scream, by the way." Harry said, smiling.

"Harry, stop harassing the poor girl!" Louis shouted.

I laughed as Harry blushed and turned his head.

"I am NOT!" He shouted.

"Hey, enough!" Liam said.

"Oh, man, Daddy Direction's here!" Zayn said.

Niall laughed. I look over to see Emily was freaking out a little. She was grinning like an idiot, and I laughed at that, the result being a playful glare from Emily. Then it hit me; We're meeting One freaking Direction!

"Well, was the girl who runs into poles okay?" I heard in the background, from Niall. He stifled another laugh.

"Let's go to the flat, why don't we, boys?" Liam stated.

"Let' bring the girls!" Harry said.

I smile; he's so kind. The other 4/5 of One Direction nodded. I grin and grab Harry's hand, which he was holding out for me.

*****************&&&&&&&&&&&&*****************************

"We're here!" Louis announced.

"Yay!" Emily and I shout in unison.

Harry's POV:

I smile at the girl. Wait a second, I don't even know her name! Erm, how do I bring this up??

"Oh! We never introduced ourselves! I'm Elizabeth, and that's Emily, my clumsy friend!" Elizabeth said.

I take a good look at her. She's got on a choker, a vest, T-shirt, jeans and red VANs. She's slightly shorter than me, and has dark brown hair that's curly, like me!  Now that I look into her eyes, their colour is a nice hazel. Elizabeth has dimples when she smiles, and has freckles. In all, she's beautiful- Wait Harry! You barely know her and you fell for her! Stupid!

"Harry?"  I turn my attention to Liam.

"Instead of muttering to yourself and staring at Elizabeth, how about you converse with Lou?" Liam suggested.

From this remark,  I felt my cheeks grow hot. Nice going, Liam! I glare at him and go over to Louis.

"Hey!" I say.

Instead, Lou glared at me.

"Lou?"

Glare.

"C'mon! What's wrong?"

Intense glare.

"Ugh! Fine!" I start to walk off.

I heard Lou start to laugh. I turn and saw that he was messing with me! It was my turn to glare at him. he stopped and looked at me.

"What?" Louis asked.

I roll my eyes.

"Nothing. What do you want?" I  ask.

"I WANT to know is, do you fancy Elizabeth?" He questioned.

"Of course he does!" Niall says.

"Yeah, no denying it!" Zayn added.

"Shut up! She might hear!" I hiss.

"But.... But..... LOVE IS IN THE AIR!" Louis screamed, running around the room, trying to fly.

Oh good golly, this will end badly!

Elizabeth's POV:

"You're falling for Harry!" Emily whispered, excited.

"Shh!" was my response.

We went on like this until Louis interrupted.

"LOVE IS IN THE AIR!" he screamed, running around the room, trying to fly.

I couldn't help but laugh. I saw the other boys and Emily were doing the same, while Lou was confused.

"Oh," Harry said,wiping a tear from his eye.

"Yeah," I say, and look at the floor.

Niall was still laughing, clutching his sides. I roll my eyes and nudge him with my toe. In this simple movement, he stopped.

"Elizabeth?" Harry asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk?"

Harry's POV:

I had to tell her. She must know!  I led her to an empty room, and shut the door. Don't want an intrusion!

"Um, okay? What's up?" Elizabeth asked.

"Erm, uhh, um......." Idiot!

I did the second best thing. I leand toward her, and smashed my lips against hers. She was shocked, but was soon kissing me back. We pulled away, and I grinned.

"Be mine?" I ask.

Instead of a response, she kissed me.

"Does that answer your question?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah!"