~Zahida and Harry~

Alright, I had to make Zahida older in this one! Just so ya know :)

Zahida's POV:

"Happy Birthday!" Lisa shouts.

I grin. It's my 18th birthday, and I for one, am thrilled.

"Thanks!" I reply, running down the stairs. I jump off the last step, my black wavy hair getting in my eyes a little.

I quickly removed it from my eyes and ate some pancakes Lisa made. This was a tradition I started with Lisa, and she decided to do the same.

"Mmm," I say. "These are great!"

"Wanna know the secret?" Lisa asked.

I nod.

"You buy them from Janna's." she stated.

I laugh. Janna's is the local diner, and everyone there is a talented cook. Suddenly, Lisa slipped a huge box next to my seat on the floor. I smile at her, and pickup the box. It was heavy! What could she have gotten?

I give my friend a confused look and unwrap the box. The paper was pretty, it had pale blue and pale yellow stripes on it. The paper is finally off, and I open the box. There was a bunch of weights.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" I ask.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Look deeper into the box," she instructed.

I did so, and found an envelope. I opened it, only to reveal One Direction tickets and VIP backstage passes!

"Oh my God, thank you!" I exclaim, hugging her.

"Welcome. Who are you taking with....?" she asked.

"Hmm... You! Duh!" I say, bouncing.

"Cool, and concert's tonight." Lisa added. She was bouncing, too, which said she's excited.

****************************************************************

I took one last look in the mirror. More eyeliner, I decided. I took the make up and applied more.

"Ready!" I shout, running into the car.

"Good, let's go." Lisa said.

************************************

I covered my ears. The crowd is LOUD! I cheered with the fans as 1D sang WMYB, One Thing, Gotta Be You, Taken, and more.

"This rocks!" I scream.

"I know, right!?" Lisa screams back.

"This is the end of our show. Goodnight (Your city/town here)!" Louis screamed.

"Let's go!" I say.

Harry's POV:

I have to say I'm really tired. Tonight was exhausting, and I can't wait for some sleep. That is, until I saw her. She is beautiful, with wavy black hair, brown eyes, perfect.

"Hello!" Louis yelled excitedly.

I chuckle. How does he have energy?

"Hi!" the girl said back.

She walked over to us, and asked for our autographs.

"Of course!" I say, cutting the others off.

"Cool. I'm Zahida!" Zahida said.

"Pleased to meet you," I say.

Zahida's POV:

I look down at Harry's autograph.

Zahida-

Date, you me?

-Harry Styles

I look up at him and grin.

"Yes."