~Lexi and Harry~

Lexi's POV:

I finish my routine at my dance studio, doing each move as perfectly as possible. The best part was the song I dance to, What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. I love that band, their hot and they're awesome singers. I finish my dance, and my teacher looks at me, impressed.

"Great job, Lexi. That's the end of today's session." Ms. Jamick said. She's my instructor.

"OK! Bye!" my friends and I yell.

We go gather our things and leave. I was running late, because of my stupid sneaker. I inwardly groan at my friends leaving me behind. Grabbing my bag quickly, I head toward the door. I wasn't paying attention, because I was making sure that I wasn't missing anything, when I ran into someone. I fell to the ground.

"Oww!" I said.

"Oh, so sorry!" a British accent said.

He held out a hand to help me up. I took his hand and he helped me up. The boy looked weird, because he was wearing a hoodie with the hood up, and shades. It's 80 degrees out here!

"Aren't you warm?" I ask.

"Uh.... Maybe?" the boy said.

I roll my eyes, and take off his shades and took the hood off his head. Holy crab! This is Harry Styles.

"Oh.... My. Sorry!" I said, handing him back the shades.

"It's alright, love." Harry replied.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"OK, I'll take your word for it."

"What's your name? Judging by your shocked expression, you know who I am."

"Um.... Uh...... I'm Lexi."

"Brilliant name!"

I blush. "Thanks."

"Anytime, love!"

I smile, and Harry gestured for me to walk with him. I do so eagerly. Oh, you know you'd do the same if Harry freaking Styles did that to you!

"So, Lexi, you a local?" Harry asked, breaking the scilence.

"Yup. I know my way around this town. Even all the short cuts!" I reply.

"Good. I need help getting to the hotel here." Harry said sheepishly.

"OK!" I said.

There's only one hotel here, so I know my way by now. I noticed Harry putting on his shades and putting the hood on his hoodie on his head. Harry started stumbling into things, so I put my hand on his back and started helping him out. I noted that he was.... Blushing?? Of course, I got funny looks from everyone.

"Just helping a blind tourist find his way, people. Nothing to see here." I said, dismissing everyone.

After that, we went to the hotel. Harry smiled graciously at me.

"Thank you, love." he said.

Harry's POV:

Lexi's really nice. I felt like a fool for stumbling in front of her. I felt sparks when she touched me. I love her hazel green eyes, her long blond hair, her sunkissed skin. I guess I spaced out, because Lexi was giggling.

"What?" I said, snapping out of it.

"You were mumbling something about blond hair." Lexi replied.

I grin, feeling stupid. A blush was also on my cheeks. I can feel it.

"Oh." I mumble.

"It's alright. I'll bring ya to your room!"

"OK! Room 456, please." I say in a fake posh accent.

Lexi chuckled, and led me to the room.

"Here ya go!" Lexi chirped.

"I'm glad I ran into you." I state.

"So am I."

"Cool. Can I see your phone?"

"Sure!"

I type in my number, naming my contact Harry Styles, your future boyfriend. I hand the mobile to her.

"Read it," I command.

She does, and grins.

"Is this your way of asking me out?" Lexi asked.

I nod.

"Then I'd love to!" she said happily.

"Good." I tell her, and kiss her.

I love this town.