6

"Alright, the camera's ready?" I confirmed for the tenth time, only stalling because my own nerves were killing me. I loved the pink, but would David? Would he break up with me? It was all too much for me.

"We're ready," Jason replied, and after warning David to keep his eyes closed until I was in there, I entered. Jason nodded his head in approval at me, shooting me a thumbs up before turning the camera to David.

"Okay, you can open your eyes," I awkwardly laughed, twisting my fingers together nervously when David opened his eyes and just stared. "Well, this is embarrassing."

"Sorry," David laughed, standing up from the couch to approach me. "It looks so good, baby. You look like a sugar plum fairy."

"Thanks, David," I smiled, planting a kiss on his cheek as I was more than aware the camera was on us. "Now, where's Luke?"

"Sleeping," he replied casually, then added, "Don't wake him up! It took me forever to put him to sleep."

"Oh, no," Jason sarcastically whined. "David has actual problems now."

"Fuck you," David laughed, grabbing the camera out of Jason's hands and turning it off. "Seriously, Sloane, usually when people around me dye their hair a funky color, they're going through a mid-life crisis, but you look beautiful."

"Thank you," I shyly giggled, wrapping my hands around my waist to try and hide myself. I didn't mind David complimenting me, but in front of Jason and Natalie, it was a bit odd. "I'm tired."

"How was your lunch, sweetheart?"

"You guys make me want to throw up," Natalie fake gagged and David simply flicked her off, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Fun," I replied, tossing myself down onto David's beanbag.

"What'd you talk about?" David asked, and Natalie and I made suspicious eye contact.

"You wanna know what Liza said?" I raised my eyebrows sassily, not actually mad but trying to put on a front. David rolled his eyes, slouching down on the couch next to me.

"You know it's not like that," he sighed. "I just wanted to know if you had fun."

"I know, babe," I laughed, lightly patting him on the thigh. "We talked about you, and Todd, and Liza told us a lot about Will Smith. You know she's, like, famous famous? Not just like Youtuber famous? I was blown away."

"Yeah, Liza made it," Jason joked. "She's the richest one out of all of us. She's an actual celebrity now."

"I didn't even know she was on that game show," I said. "Good for her."

"I know," David smiled fondly. "She's amazing."

"Okay, let's calm down," I jokingly slapped his arm, standing from my spot to grab a water from the fridge. "Are you going somewhere tonight?"

"Wasn't planning on it," David shrugged carelessly, and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe I should ask Jason," I replied, eyes shifting to Jason. "Is there something David could be doing tonight?"

"Me and Trisha were going to the mall," he told me. "David could come if he wanted to."

"You hear that, babe?" I grinned, leaning down to plant a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "Sounds like money. Go."

"It almost seems like you want me gone," David joked, looking up at me with raised eyebrows. "Are you sneaking someone in when I leave?"

"That's more of a you thing," I sassily snapped, taking a sip of my water. David blushed heavily, looking down at the floor in embarrassment while his friends laughed at his expense. "Kidding. But not really."

"You aren't funny," he sent a sarcastic smile my way, standing up to make himself look bigger. "I'm going to take a shower. The attitude better be gone when I get back."

"Or what?" I tilted my head in mock confusion, unable to hold back my laugh when I saw David crack a smile. "Yes, Daddy, I'll be good."

"Ew!" David, Jason, and Natalie exclaimed at the same time, and I giggled, tucking some of my freshly pink hair behind my ears.

"Please never call me that."

"Oh, but you always want me to when we're fucking. What's got you so shy now?" I was obviously kidding; the thought creeped both David and I out, and we hadn't had sex since he impregnated me, but still. David's friends would probably believe it.

"Shut up," David pushed my shoulder. "I'll be in the shower. Think about your actions."

"Mhm, okay," I waved him off, sighing in relief when I finally got some silence.

It was a second too soon. I heard the baby start crying, and I huffed, pushing myself off the couch. Luckily, my boobs were getting too full anyways, and I knew he was probably hungry. "Jason, don't ruin my house while I'm gone."

"No promises."

hiii i know this is so short, please forgive me. i have felt so so off the past few days and i knew i needed to update, but i feel so gross and idk.... not sick but just gross. and sad. and i couldnt write but i wanted to update. anywYs please bare with me ik the next one will be better

please dont hate me i just... cant today. sorry! xoxo abby